Twin Peaks (2017)

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
[video=youtube;lXCl4AwTNb8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXCl4AwTNb8[/video]

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Remember when the actor who played the Major also played Scully's father in the X-Files, another series feturing David Duchovny, and later died? COINCIDENCE?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I read that Showtime will be running both seasons and Fire Walk With Me in the weeks leading up to the new season.

#ThreeSeasonsAndAMovie!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I HAVE THE SHOWTIME! I will watch it.

CaptainWacky

MAKE IT SO.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It fell apart over a salary dispute with Log Lady.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
UPDATE, 5:33 PM Barely more than an hour after David Lynch said he was pulling out of the Twin Peaks revival over money issues, Showtime issued a statement saying it’s still trying to resolve deal points with Lynch and his reps. Here’s the full statement from the cable network:

“We were saddened to read David Lynch’s statement today since we believed we were working towards solutions with David and his reps on the few remaining deal points. SHOWTIME also loves the world of Twin Peaks and we continue to hold out hope that we can bring it back in all its glory with both of its extraordinary creators, David Lynch and Mark Frost, at its helm.”

Showtime: Trying To Resolve David Lynch ‘Twin Peaks’ Contract Issues – UPDATE

CaptainWacky

Maybe they should have, like, sorted all this out before announcing the series (both sides.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The cast intervenes...

[YOUTUBE]BO934i9uO1c[/YOUTUBE]

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Dear Twitter Friends, the rumors are not what they seem ..... It is !!! Happening again. #TwinPeaks returns on @SHO_Network
— David Lynch (@DAVID_LYNCH) May 16, 2015

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yup, he's back and in charge. And now it looks like they're expanding the number of episodes, too. :)

CaptainWacky

I hope they've actually signed all the contracts this time.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
SOMETHING TO LIVE ANOTHER YEAR FOR!

CaptainWacky

Are the actors who played the dwarf and the giant (MISTER HOMN) still alive?