CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Shame Sherilyn Fenn got old.[/shallow comment]

CaptainWacky

Maybe it actually will be on in 2016.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
As long as she can make a damn fine cup o'coffee.

CaptainWacky

We'll never find out what the owls are.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WILL WE ALL JOIN THE LOG LADY BEFORE THIS SHOW AIRS?

‘Twin Peaks’ Follow-up Pushed To 2017

by Erik Pedersen
November 3, 2015 2:43pm

Don’t hold your breath for the debut of Showtime’s new Twin Peaks series from David Lynch. Unless you can hold it for a year-plus, that is. CBS Corp CEO Leslie Moonves said during the company’s Q3 earnings call that the drama series will arrive sometime in 2017 after all.

That was the original plan for the series, but Showtime Networks Image (1) DavidLynch__120530014820.jpg for post 279217President David Nevins said in August that the series from Lynch and Mark Frost was slated to start production in September for a hoped-for 2016 premiere. But he said at the time that there is no pressure on Lynch, who has complete creative control over the project. “I’ll take it when it’s ready,” Nevins said. “I hope that’s sooner rather than later.”

Kyle McLachlan is set to return for the follow-up, which remains shrouded in secrecy, along with reported newcomers Jennifer Jason Leigh, Robert Knepper, Balthazar Getty and Amanda Seyfried. Lynch is directing the entire new series from a script he wrote with his fellow co-creator Frost. The groundbreaking original Twin Peaks series, a murder-mystery thriller set in the titular fictional town, aired for 30 episodes in 1990-91 on ABC.

CaptainWacky

I thought we already knew it was 2017...

CaptainWacky

[youtube]SfPv57KBpJI[/youtube]

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
[video=youtube;CSNgGG7nHBc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSNgGG7nHBc[/video]

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Twin Peaks: Sherilyn Fenn To Return For Showtime Series

by Nellie Andreeva
January 8, 2016 12:39pm

Great news for Twin Peaks fans — I’ve learned that one of the most popular characters in the original series, the troubled femme fatale Audrey Horne, will return in the new season for Showtime. No one is commenting but I hear Sherilyn Fenn, who played Audrey, has signed on to reprise the role that’s expected to have a major presence in the new installment.

sherelynfennIt came down to the wire with Fenn as Twin Peaks has been filming for awhile. Probably complicating things was the fact that Fenn has been filming a heavily recurring role on the new season of Showtime’s Shameless. She has a longstanding relationship with Showtime, having also done a major arc on Ray Donovan.

Star Kyle MacLachlan is the only cast member confirmed for the new Twin Peaks season. Fenn is believed to be the highest-profile co-star from the ABC series to join him in the revival. (I hear fellow female co-star Lara Flynn Boyle has opted not to come back.) I had previously learned that Miguel Ferrer is reprising his role as FBI Agent Albert Rosenfield from the original series, that Sheryl Lee was photographedfenn on the set as Laura Palmer, David Patrick Kelly is said to be reprising his role as Jerry Horne, and Richard Beymer is rumored to be resurrecting his character of Jerry’s brother and Audrey’s father Ben.

Lynch is directing the new Twin Peaks installment from a script he co-wrote with fellow Twin Peaks co-creator Mark Frost.
Cool she's going to be on Shameless too.

CaptainWacky

But she got blown up!

CaptainWacky

Aww, I didn't know the Fish in the Percolator guy died young. Sad. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Nance

Nance died in South Pasadena, California on December 30, 1996 under mysterious circumstances. Nance told friends he had been beaten by a young homeless man outside a Winchell's Donuts store near his apartment building in early morning hours of December 29.[1]

Later that day, he lunched with friends Leo Bulgarini and Catherine Case. Nance had a visible "crescent shaped bruise" under his right eye and when asked about it, he related to them the story about the fight. He soon went home, complaining of a headache. Unknown to him, the head injuries he received from the altercation caused a subdural hematoma, resulting in his death the following morning. Nance died alone in his apartment. His body was discovered on the bathroom floor by Bulgarini shortly before 12 noon on December 30. An autopsy revealed that, in addition to the head injury responsible, Nance's blood alcohol level was .24 percent at the time of his death.[1] A subsequent police investigation failed to find evidence of the alleged fight

His death sounds a bit David Lynch.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
More casting news, another Lynch veteran. A very attractive one. Very.

Laura Dern Joins Cast Of ‘Twin Peaks’ Follow-Up On Showtime

by Kinsey Lowe
January 9, 2016 5:09pm

Laura Dern is joining the cast of Showtime’s Twin Peaks revival. As with most other details about the show Dern’s role is top secret. TVLine reported the news.

Whatever it is, her role would reunite Dern with Kyle MacLachlan, her Blue Velvet costar. Additional cast members previously reported by Deadline include former Twin Peaksers Sheryl Lee and Sherilyn Fenn, plus Jennifer Jason Leigh, Robert Knepper, Balthazar Getty, Amanda Seyfried, Miguel Ferrer and Bailey Chase.

Lynch previously worked with Dern on Wild At Heart and Inland Empire. Alas, one Twin Peaks cast member Catherine E. Coulson, who played the Log Lady, won’t be returning. She died last September.

Twin Peaks co-creators Lynch and Mark Frost reportedly have written all episodes — with Lynch directing every installment. Filming is currently underway in Washington state. Showtime parent CBS CEO Les Moonves previously said the show would debut in 2017.

The series revival hit a snag in April 2015 when Lynch said he was withdrawing from the project over budget issues. CBS said at the time that talks were continuing, and in May Lynch tweeted that the show would go forward after all.
The sentence about Log Lady was a strange left turn in the article. Why can't people who get paid to write do it properly?

CaptainWacky

Looks like Jurassic Park is back in business!