Unfunny people who make a living trying to be funny.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Chevy Chase has never been funny.

Speaking of never been, you say Howard Stern 15 yrs back. I say never.

Martin Short - That dance thing he does with his knees together and his chest caved in must end. Steve Martin too. It's been a good long while for him.

Benny Hill. Excruciating.

/ducks

Sorry to hear you guys have early onset dementia.:rwmad:

You could be right about Benny Hill though. I've only ever seen him run around to zany music. Does he do other comedy bits?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I'll happily add Whoopi Goldberg and raise you any cast member from Cheers, but Hill stays.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Seth Macfarlane; "Weird Al" Yankovic.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Both funny. Gervais can be unfunny sometimes but when he's on he's fucking hilarious. Russel is a legend, don't step.

I've enjoyed Ricky's stuff in the past but Life's Too Short was SO FUCKING TERRIBLE in every way that he's really going to have to do something to prove he's still funny. And smug "it's the viewers that are wrong!" interviews aren't it.

Sarah Millican is the other one I hate. She's constantly on telly here as well.

I started a hate thread for her here a couple of months ago. It went over well!

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Ricky's case may be served by not wearing a $175,000 wristwatch in those interviews where he's explaining why unfunny is my fault.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Gear doesn't like the ladies.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I love ladies. I'm particularly fond of good looking ones. I just don't think they're funny.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Bridesmaids was funnier than The Hangover.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Faulty Towers is funny but painful, as Bick and I found out when we tried to watch it.

We could only get thought two episodes at a time (I forget how much we ultimately got though).

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
My wife is from Sweden where, as a child, someone told her FT is funny. She believed them. I've watched my share.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Faulty Towers is funny but painful, as Bick and I found out when we tried to watch it.

We could only get thought two episodes at a time (I forget how much we ultimately got though).

Painful in what sense? Old fashioned? Cringeworthy?

I haven't seen a whole episode in years, but I used to love them as a child, particularly Communication Problems.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Kathy Griffin is hilarious, Chelsea Handler is kinda funny sometimes, but she can't act for shit and they shouldn't give her her own tv show just because she sucked fitty cent's dick.