Wacky Reviews: Things He's Watched On Netflix

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Is "Lilyhammer" worth watching does anyone know?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I hadn't heard of it before now -- just checked out the page for it. Looks like "Sopranos" meets "Northern Exposure" in Norway. (NORWAY EXPOSURE?)

I might check it out. I hope it's not too violent. I never thought much of Steve Van Zandt's acting in The Sopranos but he sure plays a mean guitar.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I never finished the first season, I thought it was kind of boring and he always triumphs which I find annoying. Know what I mean? He's always the winner, the champion, there's never any doubt that he's going to get everything he wants. Maybe that changes later but it started to piss me off.

CaptainWacky

It doesn't really look super interesting to me or anything, but Netflix kept saying "WATCH THIS YOU LOSER" at me and it got in my head.

CaptainWacky

I watched the first two episodes of House Of Cards (the US version.) It was pretty good.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's probably great, but I loved the original so much, and I feel that I would get Kevin Spacey fatigue rather quickly if he's speaking directly to me.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Was Into the Wild good? I have it on my list but was put off by the length. I'm one of those people who can't bear to switch something off (or stop reading a book) once I've started on it, even if I hate it.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I know you're not asking me but that's never stopped me before... I thought Into The Wild was incredibly annoying. An entitled rich kid decides to throw it all back into his family's face and "find himself" while exploring the wilds of Alaska, without any supplies or winter gear. I hated spending that much time with a stupid, self-destructive asshole.

CaptainWacky

Into The wild has Kristen Stewart as a slutty 15 year old so I liked it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Also naked Emile Hirsch before his body started resembling Jack Black's.

Love Child

One Love
I debated starting a thread on that movie alone to discuss the stupidness or sadness of it. And then I am curios if his parents are still alive and how thier " friends and relatives" react to them being dicks.

CaptainWacky

And how does the real life Kristen Stewart character react to my sick lust!?

Mirah

I love you
She wasn't that slutty in the movie. ....
I have done further research and found that the parents have visited the magic bus. Being that I cannot properly view the videos at this time I will view them later and report back. It appears they profited off the movie as well.....although that is just chatter-so I cannot confirm.

CaptainWacky

Well it's been quite a few years since I watched it.

CaptainWacky

I'm still watching House Of Cards. It is pretty good, but not at the Game Of Thrones/Breaking Bad/Mad Men/True Detective "must watch" level. And YES I know someone is going to reply "Wacky I don't enjoy one or more of those four shows!" now but it's "Wacky Reviews" so I can use the examples I wish to.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Wacky Wackky you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind HEY WACKY a;slkdfj sl;kjd

I wish I had Netflix, but I already pay for TV so I feel like these Netflix shows should accommodate me by being on my TV :rwmad: