Wacky Reviews: Things He's Watched On Netflix

whisky

Boobie inspector
Squid games as an actual game show seemed like such a stupid idea, but it's strangely compelling.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I've heard nothing but praise for it, so it's on my list...

Also heard nothing but good things about Leo, Adam Sandler's animated turtle movie. Also on the list...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I've heard nothing but praise for it, so it's on my list...

Also heard nothing but good things about Leo, Adam Sandler's animated turtle movie. Also on the list...
The Sandman always makes a good movie. It was funny, heartwarming, and musical. A great movie for kids of all ages.

Mirah

I love you
THE FOLLOWING IS NOT ON NETFLIX, BUT I AM WATCHING IT AND DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO POST ABOUT IT, CAPTAINWACKY SAYS I CAN POST ABOUT IT HERE!

I am watching "Why women kill" on Amazon Prime. It is only 2 seasons unfortunately, it was ended early.

It features Ginnifer Goodwin from Big Love and I love her and Lucy Liu and some other people!

I'm going to look up Alexandra Daddario-to see what else she has been in. She is super cute! Sadie Calvano isn't bad either, she plays a blond mistress in the show. The pic I just saw of her shows brown hair.

Thats all I've got about that

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Season 1 of The White Lotus has Alexandra Daddario and is good.

Mirah

I love you
So I am watching "Those who wish me dead"
and I'm like, "Hey look its that kid that was on Yellowstone, but he looks much younger here" and I look when the movie was made and indeed he was.
And now I am 40 minutes in to the movie and I'm pissed because these guys start a wild fire because they have to go find and kill this boy all because finances and high money and secrets beause drugs or sex and people are fucking ashamed and so they have to start forest fires and this is a terrible movie I don't care if Anjelina Jolie is in it and some other cool people.

Now they are going to kill a pregnant woman?
I can't handle it. its only a movie
wtf

Okay, she fucking got one of them. I think she is going to survive.

Why do people have to bring evil in to the forest? Keep it pure! FUCKING GALKJRIEOPUI@#RJL#K$J

Last edited:

Mirah

I love you
This Kid, Finn Little is just 18 and has wored with some great actors! Including Anjelina Jolie, and Kelly Reilly. Damn. Not to mention all the guys hes worked with as well, but you know.

Mirah

I love you
Well that was traumatic. Fucking hollywood. How many movies are going to have hot shots and fire crews and wild fires now. Jeez.

CaptainWacky

I haven't read the book and obviously Benioff and Weiss have little good will at the moment, but I'll watch it unless it's said to be shit.

Mirah

I love you
Soooooo
I just clicked on "Boy swallows Universe" on Netflix and its fucking intense. And it does one of those things where it does a scene and then the next scene is "6 weeks prior" and that is annoying to me.

Mirah

I love you
That 3 body problem looks scary.

There is this show called "The Ranch" The preview made it look like That 70's Show but ranch style. I pull up the first episode out of morbid curiousity and Sam Elliot and find that Danny Masterson is also in the show.
The show was 2016-2020 and in 2017 was when 3 women filed allegations of sexual assualt against Danny. That was in March and then in December when the 4th woman came out Netflix fired him from the show.

whisky

Boobie inspector
The new five part Masters of the universe series is out, they got Shatner and Hammill!

CaptainWacky

I can't rememer anything from the first season/series (this one annoyingly didn't appear on my Continue Watching even though it's the same show.) Why is Evil-Lyn still called that if she's good now? (Lena Headey's voice is sexy.)

Last edited: