Wacky Reviews: Things He's Watched On Netflix

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Someone gets aroused by her voice?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I can't rememer anything from the first season/series (this one annoyingly didn't appear on my Continue Watching even though it's the same show.) Why is Evil-Lyn still called that if she's good now? (Lena Headey's voice is sexy.)
I couldn't remember anything either when I started watching this. I think I initially got it mixed up with the non Kevin Smith, not as good He-man series that came out around the same time. I thought this was season 3 of Kevin Smith's but maybe it was the other one that had 3 seasons. Also I saw that there was 2002? 2005? He-man series I need to watch.

CaptainWacky

I remember I hated Gwildor as a child because he was in the movie instead of Orko. Cunt.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

So is this cartoon the first time William Shatner and Mark Hamill have ever worked together? Or did they do a Japanese whisky commercail together in 1986 or something.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I believe it is, he is in the last Adam West animated batman but I don't think Hammill is the joker.

Shatner is also the next door neighbour of Kevin Smith, so he might have been as easy get.

Mirah

I love you
I am watching Loudermilk, have I already tolld you that? And Royal Pains, and How to get away with murder and sometimes queer eye and Suits

Mirah

I love you
I beg your pardon
but I seek your sympathy please

When I sit down to enjoy my Netflix it takes me almost 5 minutes for the tv to respond to the remotes and turn on. IT IS EXCRUTIATING!
Okay, I exagerate slightly, it may only be 3 minutes but it feels like forever!!!!!!!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I am watching Delicious in Dungeon. It's a Dungeons and Dragons anime with a twist. The party are cooking monsters and making delicious dishes as they battle through the levels of the dungeon to try and save the Paladin's sister that is slowly being digested by a red dragon.

Mirah

I love you
I have a TV. This is the one I use in the temporary living place I am in. It is suitable for my current needs, it is just funny. When I go to turn it off it turns itself back on. SEveral times. By this spring I should have all of my own stuff.

Mirah

I love you
I am watching "Avatar, The Last Airbender" on Netflix. I thought it was a movie at first, so I posted in the movie thread, but then it said "Next episode" dang it. But it seems there is a movie also? I'm so confused. Either way, I'm enjoying it.
Also
Its always funny to me when I think I am watching something new and then find out it is from 2005 or 2010.

CaptainWacky

Must admit, I'm tempted.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They'll cancel their shows that win Emmys, but sure, let's put this one on...

(I'd probably try an episode)

CaptainWacky

It's a Korean export, I doub they cancelled anything to pay for it.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

Is it like Dexter but with stalking?

Mirah

I love you
Is it like Dexter but with stalking?

I can't remember, I am no longer watching You now.

I've been watching Suits and Ugly Betty and I keep getting them mixed up in my mind. I mean one is about lawyers and one is about fashion. But the one with the lawyers are all handsome and the one about the fashion stuff is often doing illegal things-the shows both take place in offices for the most part and occasionaly a night club and someoone's home or apartment.