WASP COCK BAStArd

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Wasp STING!

Bitch, haven't had one in years and I can't move one of my fingers. It's like one half of my hand has been to the dentist.

NOT GOOD.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
WASPS are Not Our Friends.

one little bastard kept charging me this summer every time I went out to put clothes on the line...what the hell?.... I hope a dragon fly ate it.

curiousa2z

p.s. get some vinegar and pour it on the sting....it neutralizes the alkaline wasp venom

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
When a wasp stings me, I get the bug spray and KILL ITS ENTIRE FAMILY :rwmad:

whisky

Boobie inspector
At first I thought HV had been stung on the cock.

Now that would have been bad.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I did once get a wasp sting inside my belly button when I was a kid. Thankfully the cock sting has never happened.

I KILLED IT btw.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
You have to show those wasps who's the boss.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I drown those mofos when I kill them with the spray.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
ugh, fucking wasp sting. I'm sorry for you.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They is creatures of pure evil.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
THEY HAVE CUTE KNEES.

curiousa2z

I likes bees! Loktar you ungrateful wretch we'd all starve to death without cross-pollination! Why do you want the MF to die of starvation? :rwmad:

curiousa2z

Once I was working in some really rich clients' HUGE garden. One day I was in a part where there was alot of vegetation to clear out and I heard this loud buzzing but I couldn't see anything! This went on for a few minutes and I was getting really worried - it kept getting LOUDER. then I noticed all these bumble bees flying low to the ground - I was standing in the middle of their nest, crushing the life out of their babies - yet not one stung me. I moved to work elewhere...this family had so much land they could keep that part wild, so I told them about the nest, and because they were good folks they let it be. HAPPY ENDING FOR ONCE.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I likes bees! Loktar you ungrateful wretch we'd all starve to death without cross-pollination! Why do you want the MF to die of starvation? :rwmad:

I know bees are useful OK?:rwmad:

Doesn't mean I have to like them. I hate anything that can sting or poison me. Scorpions, jellyfish, and snakes are on my list too.