Weevil...Are all of The New Age Posters reinstated?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The members of New Age Posting are:

Blackfoot (reinstated)
Steve Samurai Jack(reinstated)
Geedis(reinstated)
Joe Hennessy
Total Kaos
Gank Master

I wanna know if Joe Hennessy, Total Kaos and Gank Master are included in New Age Posting return to Speak Freely.

Weevil

Yes. I also let you out because I assumed you were all mostly forgotten. Only I could hear the cries from the oubliette and see those little paws poking their fingers through the grate.

If the party that locked you up comes along and thinks you should be locked up, you get locked up. I really don't care either way, so this is where my participation in this ends.

geedis

If the party that locked you up comes along and thinks you should be locked up, you get locked up. I really don't care either way, so this is where my participation in this ends.

Let the bitching begin. As a member of New Age Posting and suppoerter of Blackfoot. The statement you made is bias towards trolls.

NAP hasn't done nothing......yet. We roll when we roll.

Weevil

I'm saying I'm having nothing to do with it.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Let the bitching begin. As a member of New Age Posting and suppoerter of Blackfoot. The statement you made is bias towards trolls.

NAP hasn't done nothing......yet. We roll when we roll.

You also spray more dribble at the monitor than anyone else in collective history.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
oh-my-word.jpg

Seph

Retired Account
Black douches are black.

Seph

Retired Account

Seph

Retired Account
dude. i'll be gone while you'll be here lurking for any sign that you think foot is here. put on a happy face and smile awhile, please. its not me you're after, its blackfoot.

*tee hee*

340494138v15_480x480_Back.jpg

*Teehee*

Seph

Retired Account
i know very sad...

Seph

Retired Account
I know but just think of the poor twats family that has to look at his porch monkey ass when he says it in RL...