Weevil...Are all of The New Age Posters reinstated?

Seph

Retired Account

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
How's The New Jackoff doing tonight?

You smell like shrimp.

Seph

Retired Account
i love the dual rotation thats going on, just give all of them a swing in the trees...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The members of New Age Posting are:

Blackfoot (reinstated)
Steve Samurai Jack(reinstated)
Geedis(reinstated)
Joe Hennessy
Total Kaos
Gank Master

I wanna know if Joe Hennessy, Total Kaos and Gank Master are included in New Age Posting return to Speak Freely.

You mean you and all of your fucking duals? Seriuosly. How fucking pathetic can you be? Get a life, you low life scumbag.

I don't have duals. You've been here long enough to know that. How am I pathetic? So your saying I'm a low life scum who owns a Hummer(H2), sells seafood and owns two property's?.........Stop being jealous.

jack

Speaking of jealous, hows the New Jackoff doing today?

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
So wait, is ssj blackfoot's gay persona?

jack

One of them, why yes. They're all pretty gay, imo.

geedis

I see y'all cunts are still on the rag about rather Blackfoot hold the accounts to New Age Posting. God y'all suck. Is your life so fucked up that you refuse to get over something that's all in your mind? Get the cum off your brain twats.

jack

Is this English?

Does it mean something? I don't understand what you're trying to say?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I see y'all cunts are still on the rag about rather Blackfoot hold the accounts to New Age Posting. God y'all suck. Is your life so fucked up that you refuse to get over something that's all in your mind? Get the cum off your brain twats.

I see you cunts are still PMSing about whether all the New Age Posting duals belong to Blackfoot. Fuck you. Are your lives so shitty that you can't accept that you're all delusional? Scrape the ejaculated semen off of your brain's dick.

geedis

I see you cunts are still PMSing about whether all the New Age Posting duals belong to Blackfoot. Fuck you. Are your lives so shitty that you can't accept that you're all delusional? Scrape the ejaculated semen off of your brain's dick.

Does hearing the truth hurt more then being told a lie?

Seph

Retired Account
LOL

jack