Welcome New Poster cakewalk

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Welcome.

You know, your screename means a lot to me personally. I've been using Cakewalk since 1.5 and it's blossomed into the nicest recording studio a desktop could want.

I hope you enjoy your stay and assimilate. You seem very nice.

cakewalk

along for the ride
Thank you jack and Dr. Robustus. Good to be here.

Dr: Creeps are fine; usually the most honest and often the least boring. But the sweet loveable ones are unbeatable.

jack: I'm dancing like a motherfucker for you. Really. No pole here at the gig, so it's freestyle.

jack

Pics or it never happened :D

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Pics or it never happened :D

4361.imgcache.gif

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
welcome :)
If you're female you might want to oil your legs to keep Jack from humping them all the time :becky:

jack

welcome :)
If you're female you might want to oil your legs to keep Jack from humping them all the time :becky:

For someone who drinks daystrom's dna as a snack, you should talk.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
???

Is Donovan your father?

Me=confused.

Been skimming the convo if the Strip Forum, haven't properly introduced myself but this will have to do for now: HI! *waves*

It's her pet name for me, Imma put it over here with the others.

cakewalk

along for the ride
It's her pet name for me, Imma put it over here with the others.

???

Is Donovan your father?

Me=confused.

Been skimming the convo if the Strip Forum, haven't properly introduced myself but this will have to do for now: HI! *waves*

Hi Loktar *waving back*.

Nah, he's not quite old enough to be my father, if his avatar pic was taken sometime this decade.

Daddy is just an industry term that usually elicits the desired response from the confident, nurturing, slightly condescending types. Donovan's heard it before from a nice girl who made him feel good in the past. Unless she went by October, Cheyenne, Krystal, Bambi, Barbi, or Layla, I'm certain our paths haven't crossed.

He'll try to act like he doesn't love the pet name, but I know better. It's a keeper.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Hi Loktar *waving back*.

Nah, he's not quite old enough to be my father, if his avatar pic was taken sometime this decade.

Daddy is just an industry term that usually elicits the desired response from the confident, nurturing, slightly condescending types. Donovan's heard it before from a nice girl who made him feel good in the past. Unless she went by October, Cheyenne, Krystal, Bambi, Barbi, or Layla, I'm certain our paths haven't crossed.

He'll try to act like he doesn't love the pet name, but I know better. It's a keeper.

I'll be your creepy uncle. Who live alone, rarely receives visitors and knows where all the local middle schools are.

As for the rest, couple hits, couple misses, probably not where you think they are. You certainly talk like someone with a certain hard-to-fake quality, also not where you think I'm referring.

cakewalk

along for the ride
I'll be your creepy uncle. Who live alone, rarely receives visitors and knows where all the local middle schools are.

As for the rest, couple hits, couple misses, probably not where you think they are. You certainly talk like someone with a certain hard-to-fake quality, also not where you think I'm referring.

Sorry daddy, I know you're not the creepy uncle type.

There you go again with that slightly condescending manner (it works for you, by the way). You don't know what I think. But, I like the confidence (it works for me).

Now, I'm gonna nap and go outside and play with my friends. It's a gorgeous Sunday. I'll be good daddy (insert "devilish" emoticon here).

jack

mmm naps. btw we finally got our first snowstorm of the season. 17 inches.

almost a good date.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
17 inches? We've gotten at most, two, here in PA.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
Uncle Donovan, is that actually you in the avatar pic? You're cute! :)