What do we know about Virginia?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Colonel Kira's Left Tit said:
And what are your political leanings, pray tell?
I generally vote for a candidate that represents my biggest concerns at the election time. That means I vary between parties. However, for the sake of discussion, I generally take the side of the political figure getting pummeled by other posters as I believe in equal representation.

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Damn that Hitler! :D

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Shatna said:
Damn that Hitler! :D
Ha! Haven't had that one before. Think I'lll have to sit that discussion out. Or, have to wait until I'm PMSing/Pre-menopausal to take that one on. I can see where I might start. Like, how Hitler would have been the right dictator to take on Al Qaeda.

Virginia

Eloisel: no insult taken, no need to apologise :)
though does the fact that i remind you of someone who gets on your last nerve mean i get on your last nerve? ;)

Hitler vs Al-Qaeda, now that would be interesting.

Virginia

i see random has been touched by the flying spaghetti monster's noodely appendage...

Random

Everyone of good class and standing knows that duels should be fought with wet noodles. Just like punishments should be meted out in lashes with wet noodles.

Anything else shows disrespect

Virginia

wrong. Duels are handbags at dawn. Punishments are days in high heels.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Virginia said:
though does the fact that i remind you of someone who gets on your last nerve mean i get on your last nerve? ;)

Don't worry about that. Your posting style reminds me of her but that is not the main reason she works my nerve. There is a lot of history between us, years worth actually spread out over a couple of boards. It is the new atmosphere of not knowing who is who and trying to peak behind the duals. I've discovered I'm not any good at it so I'm giving it up. I'll be me and they can be schizophrenic, or not, as the case may be, and we'll all play together in the band.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Virginia said:
wrong. Duels are handbags at dawn. Punishments are days in high heels.
Never go anywhere without your purse.

High heels are punishment? When I take my legs out for clock stopping, high heels are a requirement.

Virginia

eloisel said:
Never go anywhere without your purse.

High heels are punishment? When I take my legs out for clock stopping, high heels are a requirement.

yeah, but honey, you're not male, and Stone Cold is. ;)
at least, i think he is.

your right on the schitzo front, i'll just stay me and leave everybody to play their multiple personality games as they like. though some are so bleeding obvious it's not even funny.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It would be more fun to put the liquor and pills on shelf Liza can see but can't reach - then nail down everything she could move over and stand on to get at the goodies.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
RobL said:
Or make her marry some freak she met during rehab.

Oh, wait. n/m
Ha, ha, ha .... is she needing someone to beat up these days?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Colonel Kira's Left Tit said:
Or just nail Liza down. It'd be a great time saver.
Just as long as she can see the hammer but can't get to it either!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
NeonMercuryASH said:
Who ever Virginia is, she's done something right. People are talking about her and that's hardly "ignore".
Yep.