What do we know about Virginia?

Virginia

snicker. took you all long enough to figure out ;)

Captain Jack

What do I know about Virginia? Not much, except that:

a)It's a state
b)If you screw with the letters, you get: i a virgin

Virginia

i figured i was doing something write when gtc and gags where begging me to stop posting ;)

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
The only thing I know about Virginia is that she 'likes it firm and fruity.'

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
NeonMercuryASH said:
Who ever Virginia is, she's done something right. People are talking about her and that's hardly "ignore".

Has TK ever just ignored a poster in its entire history?

Not even Jillian was just ignored.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Speck's been reasonably ignored.

Virginia

It was. and i'm no nursie. but I still like firm and fruity.

Mandi

I know I don't like her, and if she ever tries to neg me again, she'll never come out of the red....

Virginia

honey, I haven't negged you. The onlything I do is give my opinion on if something sucks or not. if you can't deal with that, tough shit. if you don't suck, i dont' say you suck. simple, right?

oh, and if you think i care about getting out of the red, you're wrong. I've been in the red my entire life here, and aim to stay that way.

Virginia

Oh, I dunno, the moment you're worked up enough to make threats, well, i must be hitting you on some emotional level, so i wouldn't call it meaningless.

feels a bit different now the shoe is on the other foot eh?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I like flip flops myself. I could live in flip flops if I didn't have to go to work.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Just remembered something. The only Virginia I knew from EI and a few other boards I visit was 3 Eyes Open - her real name was Virginia.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
My goal is to retire on my own little island. Dressing up will be wearing a sarong or a mu-mu and flip flops. I'll live in my swimsuit and a pair of shorts the rest of the time.

And, the cabana boys will keep me entertained!