What does Conchaga and Dark Pickle gain by giving me negative karma?

steve samurai jack

What does Conchaga and Dark Pickle gain by giving me negative Karma

I mean, Its like there obsessed with this function.

Here's my latest negative karma list:

Conchaga = 11
Dark Pickle = 7
Dork Pickle = 4
Love Child = 1

^Pathetic^ :popcorn:

i think they both has the hots for you playa. Just maybe in *rl* they want to suck you off, down there.

*lauging*

geedis

I mean, Its like there obsessed with this function.

Here's my latest negative karma list:

Conchaga = 11
Dark Pickle = 7
Dork Pickle = 4
Love Child = 1

^Pathetic^ :popcorn:

Obsessed is an under statement. Cyber stalking is more like it.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What does Conchaga and Dark Pickle gain by giving me negative karma? I mean, Its like there obsessed with this function.

:popcorn:

Obsessed is an under statement. Cyber stalking is more like it.

^I agree^

I think they get an e-mail notifacation when ever I log-in. Its really sad thinking that they enjoy this child like behaivor.....Thirty year old pathetic mothafuckas.

Conchaga? Dark Pickle? This isn't good. I think both are the same. What do you think Blackfoot?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
LOL @ negative karma and the fact that cupcakeERFOOT is so starved for attention he's using his duals to talk with himself. Pathetic. Just pathetic.

NAME THE PLACE AND TIME cupcakeER BOY!

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Jack Is still laughing at you Chucky, All the way from RK ;)

We all are, cupcakeA

Joe DOUCHEBAGBLAKFUTD00L said:
Conchaga? Dark Pickle? This isn't good. I think both are the same. What do you think Blackfoot?

Only problem with that is the fact that he's racist and I'm not. Not to mention the countless differences on various other subjects.

Yet you seriously want someone to believe that what did that list say? 10 or 12 accounts that all use the EXACT SAME FONT and all say the exact same shit are different peaple?

The answer is not in the ctrackpipe, Chuckles ;)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
LOL @ negative karma and the fact that cupcakeERFOOT is so starved for attention he's using his duals to talk with himself. Pathetic. Just pathetic.

NAME THE PLACE AND TIME cupcakeER BOY!

Shut the fuck up coward. The fact is I have back. You saying its so doesn't make it so. You and Pickle are my bitches into further notice.

Hey Pickle, nice job on the melt down. You do hissy fits well, punkl.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Shut the fuck up coward. The fact is I have back. You saying its so doesn't make it so. You and Pickle are my bitches into further notice.

Hey Pickle, nice job on the melt down. You do hissy fits well, punkl.

You're slipping.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I think the better question is: who cares?

Obviously, you do. After all, you saw fit to enter his thread, you dimwitted, daft American piece-of-shit.