What does Conchaga and Dark Pickle gain by giving me negative karma?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Conchaga? Dark Pickle? This isn't good. I think both are the same. What do you think Blackfoot?

Any thing is possible, but I'm not going to say wether or not I agree with you.

Only problem with that is the fact that he's racist and I'm not. Not to mention the countless differences on various other subjects.

Its obvios that, that's a bald face lie........

Jack Is still laughing at you Chucky, All the way from RK ;)

We all are, cupcakeA. The answer is not in the ctrackpipe, Chuckles ;)

^^^^^:popcorn:^^^^^

What you gone do wit this pimpin', daaaawg?

geedis

LOL @ negative karma and the fact that cupcakeERFOOT is so starved for attention he's using his duals to talk with himself. Pathetic. Just pathetic.

Only a coward would make a statement like that Conchaga. I understand why you would do this. You're having your ass handed to you.

Man, you're a sick little bitch. Grow the fuck up. You couldn't make it in the milatery and you can't make it in real life. End the suffering now Conchaga.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What you gone do with this pimpin'?

LOL @ negative karma and the fact that cupcakeERFOOT is so starved for attention he's using his duals to talk with himself. Pathetic. Just pathetic.

Only a coward would make a statement like that Conchaga. I understand why you would do this. You're having your ass handed to you.

Man, you're a sick little bitch. Grow the fuck up. You couldn't make it in the milatery and you can't make it in real life. End the suffering now Conchaga.

Conchaga went from being an internet bully too a coward, thanks to me. Conchaga is content with trying to save face with the trolls. His ignorance has bo boundaries, just like the fake-Canandian Lucy.

:popcorn:

geedis

Dershocka? Dershocka and I go way back. As far back as he's a member of New.Age.Posting.

Suprized Pickle?

Stranger things has happened. Does Dershocka do the cup the balls thing? I swear I heard him post that before.

steve samurai jack

Dershocka and I go way back. As far back as he's a member of New.Age.Posting.

9590PenguinSlap.gif

Dershocka? Dershocka and I go way back. As far back as he's a member of New.Age.Posting.

Thanks for clearing that up.