What game are you playing on a Nintendo console at the moment?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I'm legitimately impressed at how Nintendo has managed to take one of the best looking handhelds (from an aesthetics perspective anyway) and turn it into one of the worst looking handhelds.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Don't they ever do any consumer research? This is reminiscent of a failed concept you'd see from a particularly inept team on The Apprentice.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I think now that Steve Jobs is dead, designers are just giving up all over.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Remember when there was a mini Gameboy or something? That was probably cool actually.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
They should just make the GameBoy chassis again but with modern internal technology.

SAUSAGEMAN

“The digital version of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD will also launch on Sept. 20, while the packaged version launches Oct. 4 with distinctive gold-foil packaging, both at a suggested retail price of $49.99."

I have a preorder for the boxed version at a 33% discount nintendo why are you fucking me

SAUSAGEMAN

Related query: i have no idea how futureshop can afford to sell me 15 video games at a 33% discount with free overnight shipping

CaptainWacky

I liked when the Zelda games had gold cartridges REMEMBER THAT.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
MADE ME FEEL LIKE MIDAS

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Is that a real thing.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I googled -- it depends on who you ask.

CaptainWacky

I think if you're head of Nintendo for fifty years you get a few free murders anyway.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I have been playing Children of Mana on the DS. I already played it once but it took me 4 years because I could only play it in the summer when my sister and her kids visited but my niece gave me her DS and the game and I just wanted to play it all at once like you're supposed to. Now I'm almost finished and I need to find some other game to play. MAYBE I'LL READ A BOOK.

SAUSAGEMAN

I don't actually think Yamauchi had Yokoi murdered, but it's not inconceivable. The old fart had Yakuza ties.

CaptainWacky

Doesn't every successful Japanese businessman?

CaptainWacky

Gunstar Heroes (Wii Virtual Console) - I got this MEGA DRIVE game because I've enjoyed the previous Treasure games I've played (well, the Sin and Punishment games...I can't remember if I've played any others.) It's a lot of fun!