What game are you playing on a Nintendo console at the moment?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I'm playing Wind Waker again and DOING EVERY FUCKING SIDEQUEST EVER JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHY GODS WHY WHY AKJFL;IASJF;LIUAWPEOIRUQOIJEFIOWU30958123905URJ ASLKMFL;KSJF ASJL;RKFJASLE

Tisiphone

Yeah, I don't have the Ds or the new one BECAUSE I'M A LOSER

SAUSAGEMAN

The Wii U...

is...

the new one

9890.imgcache.png

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
SAUSAGEMAN is literally the only person in the world who owns a Wii U.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I BELIEVE IT

Tisiphone

Sorry, Sausageman, I meant I have a Wii, and I play WW on that. I didn't see the U in your question. MY APOLOGIES

Or do I? I can't remember all these fucking names of gaming systems.

To clarify, it is not the new Wind Waker HD that just came out, but the 2002 one that I'm playing.

Tisiphone

DID I JUST CONFUSE YOU MORE WHY AM I WRITING IN CAPS ALL THE SUDDEN IN EVERY SINGLE ON OF MY POSTS EVEN THOUGH I'M NEITHER ANGRY NOR EXCITABLE BUT I FEEL I NEED TO GET MY HYPERACTIVITY ACROSS

:D

SAUSAGEMAN

Sorry, Sausageman, I meant I have a Wii, and I play WW on that. I didn't see the U in your question. MY APOLOGIES

Or do I? I can't remember all these fucking names of gaming systems.

To clarify, it is not the new Wind Waker HD that just came out, but the 2002 one that I'm playing.
Yeah, I understood that. The
9890.imgcache.png
was directed at nintendo, who made their New Thing's branding really confusing for normal people who are not geeking out about video games at all times.

CaptainWacky

They should go back to the Nintendo Entertainment System/Super Nintendo Entertainment System naming convention.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Super Nintendo, then Ultra Nintendo, then Mega Nintendo, then Magnum Nintendo, then Shogun Nintendo, Generalissimo Nintendo, and finally

ÜBER NEINTENDU!!

CaptainWacky

Is Kirby 64 any good.

CaptainWacky

I can't remember which Kirby games i've played and which are just remakes of other Kirby games...

Tisiphone

^That is so true.