What game are you playing on a Nintendo console at the moment?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Hmm...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Super Mario RPG is really good! I like how one of the enemies appears to be a chained up Donkey Kong, tortured into doing evil!

10152.imgcache.png

CaptainWacky

Guess who ordered a 3DS XL and The Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds? (It was me.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
AW I WAS GONNA GUESS!

(Congrats!)

CaptainWacky

Love Child

One Love
None. Everyone is playing on thier new gaming consoles, Xbox One. Great. So now I have officially dropped out of the gaming world for good.

CaptainWacky

Join the 3DS family.

CaptainWacky

The Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS) - It really is in 3D! I feel cross-eyed now.

CaptainWacky

There's a character named Cucco Girl. :)

CaptainWacky

All I want to do is play Zelda all day and any moment where I'm not playing Zelda is agony.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I had too much fun last night, and today watching those SM64 walkthrough videos seems to make me feel better.

SAUSAGEMAN

Remember when they announced A Link Between Worlds and they were like "oh, yeah, this is a new Zelda game we're making for 3DS. This dungeon is very vertical and you can cling to walls."

That was underselling it a bit.

CaptainWacky

What level do you set the 3D at? I'm at the stage where I'm still quite impressed by it (was really entertained by 3D cuccos flying over in the cucco game) but I want to save on battery life.

CaptainWacky

How do 2DS owners enjoy Mario 3D Land!?

CaptainWacky

WHERE THE FUCK IS ROSSO'S ORE MINE.