What game are you playing on a Nintendo console at the moment?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
But there's no one there! Just some rocks. (I found the guy on the cliff and gave him the milk OF COURSE.) All that jumping off platforms in the volcano took up too much time.

CaptainWacky

Floormasters are still fucking scary.

I like the powered up boomerang.

CaptainWacky

Ice Ruins was a great dungeon, y'all.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I was all punchy and couldn't sleep yestrerday around sunrise, and instead of making myself useful around the house, I started a new SM64 game from scratch and racked up about 21 stars before finally passing out.

I still have the previous game I'd started with 88 stars done, collecting dust.

CaptainWacky

You are a good man.

CaptainWacky

SPOILERS FOR THE END OF A LINK BETWEEN WORLDS

It was kind of obvious that Hilda was "evil" (those cut scenes with her stroking Zelda's painting were pretty sinister) but Ravio being the Lorule Link was a good surprise! It was a nice ending and a great game.

CaptainWacky

So I got an email from Amazon telling me of a special promotion where, if I register my 3DS and one of 15 games (including ALBW) on Club Nintendo I get a free download of Super Mario 3D Land. "SURELY THERE'S SOME CATCH," I thought, in all caps. I go to Club Nintendo, register the two items, fill in some short surverys, get a download code...and now I have Super Mario 3D Land. For free! I love you Nintendo.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Cool! I joined NIntendo Club when I got my Wii, but I haven't been there in a long time. I should check it out, since I keep buying games on the SHopping Channel...

CaptainWacky

I'm still finding the controls a bit floaty and I'm mistiming my jumps and my fingers hurt, but it's a good game.

CaptainWacky

Super Mario 3D Land is a good game.

CaptainWacky

Bullet Bills with fucking raccoon tails.

Mirah

I love you
What if I watched GTA5 being played the other night? Am I supposed to make a new thread for that?! I think I will start playing games again soon-but it will be on an XBOX!!!!!!!!!

CaptainWacky

Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS) - I like this game so far but it's annoying how the way you buy items and trade between characters (before battles) is different from the Gamecube/Wii games and I keep pressing the wrong buttons and get confused.

CaptainWacky

Fire Emblem Awakening i sthe best game on 3DS I know because i've played 3 games.

SAUSAGEMAN

What a #fierce #princess
10447.imgcache.jpg

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Donkey Kong looks....happy

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
#thataintanecktie

CaptainWacky

Will Smash Brother 3DS be as good as the Wii U version?