Where'd the theme picker get moved to?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Way to deflect, sore loser.

Also way to miss the point.

Need some tissues crybaby?

jack

Jesus Christ, you make Blackfoot look intelligent by comparison. That's pretty fucking stupid :D

Quote of the week!

The Question

Eternal
Quoting / endorsing yourself, eh?

Even the stoop anchor puts in at least the effort of using a dual to do that. You tellin' me the resident yard ape is more industrious than you are?

That's sad.

lol

jack

There's been no evidence of widespread fraud in the election.

Too bad for you.

The Question

Eternal

Wrong tactic. The right tactic is:

Jack said:
Of course the Democrats rigged the election. So what? I'm GLAD they did it, see? GLAD, I tells ya!

That at least would be respectable. Villainous, but respectable. More effective as a form of gloating and trolling, too. Do I have to teach you everything? :D

jack

12af1c167d5f70c12c02abe269357fdd--red-state-donald-trump.jpg

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Wrong tactic. The right tactic is:

That at least would be respectable. Villainous, but respectable. More effective as a form of gloating and trolling, too. Do I have to teach you everything? :D
How is telling lies and bullshit respectable?

jack

^^ That's what he traffics in. Lies and bullshit. He expects everyone to stoop to his level so he can feel like he's among equals.

The Question

Eternal
That's the best you can do?

jack

Gone for the day I see. Be back around 5 this afternoon I see.

Yet, here you are, owning yourself yet again.

What fun :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Hey, stupid. I said I'd also check back "around lunch if I feel like it.'

READ. FAGGOT. READ.

The Question

Eternal

Too bad for you.

Except for, y'know, the half dozen reports that there was, and the ~thousand signed witness affidavits that there was. Of course there's "no evidence", if you ignore all the fucking evidence.

The Question

Eternal
Also, put this thread right the fuck back where you found it, Admin. This thread posed a question to you.

Put it back.

And while you're at it, fucking ANSWER THE QUESTION. Bitch.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Except for, y'know, the half dozen reports that there was, and the ~thousand signed witness affidavits that there was. Of course there's "no evidence", if you ignore all the fucking evidence.
All the signed witness affidavits were Rudy Giuliani and Mike Pence using fake names. He didn't try too hard to hide it. One of the names was Roody Ghouliani.