Which fora do you...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
...click on "Mark Forum as Read" at least once a day/week? Or have set to Ignore?

Which fora would you never, ever do such a cold, dismissive thing to?

(If you keep an entire category collapsed, click on each forum in that category)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I totally ignore the ezine, it's been dead a while hasn't it? And occasionally I mark daycare read so it will unclutter all the spam. Rarely I do the same to badlands or whatever forum gets spammed up that day. I didn't know I could ignore a forum...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I haven't checked to see if you currently can or can't Ignore a forum. At one time we were individually able to check which fora we want to leave out of the New Posts page search.

I remember once when Hambil turned that option off, my options were locked the way I had set them, and I didn't see DC threads for a good year. Good times...

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I mark the Badlands and Daycare read whenever the resident tards start flooding. None of the other forums have both enough activity and a quality low enough to demand such treatment.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BTW I didn't create this poll to make anyone's favorite forum look bad.

This was merely a nothing-better-to-do-on-a-Saturday kind of idea.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I like the Tea Room best but since I've been back this year I've tried to visit most of the fora more frequently. The Mine Field and the Badlands are interesting.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't mark any forums read, but I don't use the view new posts thing either. I basically hang out in the MF most of the time and visit the other forums on occasion. It doesn't bother me at all if some other forum gets the crap spammed out of it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I don't mark any forums read, but I don't use the view new posts thing either. I basically hang out in the MF most of the time and visit the other forums on occasion. It doesn't bother me at all if some other forum gets the crap spammed out of it.

I don't use the view new posts thing either. I ignore the Media Center, Digital Abyss, Armchair Philosopher, and Ezine and only use Mark as read on the rare occaison I view the MF and Speak Freely and there's three quarters of a page filled with new posts and I'm not in the mood or don't have time to look at them.

Seph

Retired Account
i voted for all the above

Seph

Retired Account
all except ezine

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
...click on "Mark Forum as Read" at least once a day/week? Or have set to Ignore?

Which fora would you never, ever do such a cold, dismissive thing to?

(If you keep an entire category collapsed, click on each forum in that category)

Only admins can see the ezine section I believe.

;)
mm

Friday

Bazinga!
I don't mark any forums as read. I just peruse the entire board while I'm here, skim down the list of threads, and click on the ones with titles that catch my interest.

Love Child

One Love
This is the only board where I do not use the "view new threads" feature. I just click on each little section. Sometimes I can tell instantly that nothing new has been posted since the last time.....oh god I am here too much.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I don't get any of that bullshit, it's ridiculous. I remember the last time I was on, and all the threads with new posts in any forum are highlighted.

I'll sleep when I'm dead, get that fucking wheelchair the fuck out of here.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Huh?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What I meant to say was I remember the last time I posted usually, and whatever forum I'm in, posts that are new in any given thread are indicated by the titles being highlighted. No new posts = dim type.

I am not forum racist, I roam at will and whim as you know.