Which fora do you...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Goddamn, I'm working too hard...beginning to feel like Christian Slater in He Was A Quiet Man

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Remember the days when we felt like Christian Slater in Pump Up the Volume?

Time. It's a bitch. sigh...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I remember when being bad meant I had some fun. Now it means I ate too much salt or sugar or carbs.

I remember when I would wake up with an ache or a pain it was because I did something exciting the day before - like hike a mountain trail or ride a bike in a 100 mile fundraising event. Now it just hurts or aches because it does. And, it is always some weird spot that doesn't appear to be associated with any muscle.

Getting old requires courage. Wimps can not do it.

jack

No they off themselves first.

I'll sleep when I'm dead. I know how to get rid of those weird aches. Bubble baths. Long walks. Talking for hours. Cuddling to sleep. Explosive orgasms. More bubblebaths. Dinner. Quiet time. Smiling.

See? Aches all gone :D

Weevil

...click on "Mark Forum as Read" at least once a day/week? Or have set to Ignore?

Which fora would you never, ever do such a cold, dismissive thing to?

(If you keep an entire category collapsed, click on each forum in that category)
So long as pieces of leftist garbage like you exist, I will always do the opposite of what you suggest.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
My name is Eggs. I poop on parties.

Long live all my hard-working comrades in the Pansy Brigade!

jack

You two should get a room.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
^That wouldn't work well for the room.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
They couldn't get one anyway. American has statutes against wanton room destruction called the Led Zeppelin Laws...