White American Males

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Are you afraid of the new baby having to learn Spanish to order anything?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
DarthSikle said:
Are you afraid of the new baby having to learn Spanish to order anything?

No, I'm afraid of my two teenage daughters being gangraped by subhumans. Blondie is a blackbelt. She can handle herself.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I went into Dollar Tree the other day. I wanted to know where gift bags were. Not one fucking person in there spoke english at all. I pride myself on speaking decent broken english, but these fuckers couldn't say a goddamn word.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Let's look at it this way. That's over 12 million new taxpayers. I'll let you decide why the dems want those folks legalized.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Conchaga said:
Let's look at it this way. That's over 12 million new taxpayers. I'll let you decide why the dems want those folks legalized.

Too true.

And if they happen to kill a lot of whites because they're fucking animals, then no big deal. Right?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Never underestimate the 2nd Amendment either.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
1038pArmBearsGray.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Mother. Fuckers. :pissed:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Oh you knew it would happen. Dem or Republican, the end result was the same. Anyway you slice it, a lot of people are going to suffer for the greed and arrogance of a few.

2007 will be a newsworthy year. Trust me.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Conchaga said:
And that's why I'm applying for a work Visa in Europe!

Or... and this is a reach here... you could take a stand here in the US. Like a man would.

Just a thought.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
OTOH, it's not just American whites who can play a role in protecting their country and their families:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/12/04/national/main2225415.shtml

A truck driver was convicted Monday for his role in the nation's deadliest human smuggling attempt, in which 19 illegal immigrants died from dehydration, overheating and suffocation inside a sweltering tractor-trailer.
The federal jury convicted Williams of 58 counts for the transport and deaths of illegal immigrants during a May 2003 smuggling attempt. His tractor-trailer was packed with more than 70 immigrants who scraped at the insulation, broke out the tail-lights and screamed for help escaping the tomblike trailer.
I'd shake this cupcakeer's hand.

Anyone familiar with the smuggling term "coyote" ??? Maybe I should switch jobs. ;)

The Question

Eternal
^^Hell, that man shouldn't have been convicted, he should have been awarded a fucking medal.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Okay. Make them citizens. Then, maybe when they realize they aren't entitled to a GD thing, except the right to pay taxes, because they are citizens, they'll go back to Mexico.

Dark Link

Morituri te salutant
Once they're legal, no more under the table cash shit. Tax the fuck out of them till they leave on their own terms.

Until then, I'll keep my .44 ready in case one of them decides my place looks nice enough to enter.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
We can all thank the republican party for gutting the funding for the INS and stopping them from raiding the factories that hire them that they come over to work for in the first place.

The Question

Eternal
Why would they suddenly start obeying tax laws after being able to go without doing so for as long as they've been here? All this will do is make it impossible to get rid of them, not to mention increase the number who come crawling across the border in order to beat the deadline (as well as implying that none of our laws are anything they need to take seriously.)

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
DarthSikle said:
I went into Dollar Tree the other day. I wanted to know where gift bags were. Not one fucking person in there spoke english at all. I pride myself on speaking decent broken english, but these fuckers couldn't say a goddamn word.

You were buying gift bags? You are so ghey.

And damn man, can't you spare the extra $.39 and go to Target for gift bags?