White American Males

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No d00d, sorry. That's why the Jews insist the females convert. If it's racial than I'm mostly American Indian (mohawk) on my moms side.

But give it the old college try, muttley :D

jack

I guess I should call this the Heeb Troll

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
More like Hebe denial. If either of your parents is a Jew, then YOU are a Jew for all the purposes of who needs to be... well, you get the idea.

Just don't go near any ovens.

jack

PWNED by your own ignorance :bigass:

Thanks in advance, asshat.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Jack. Jack... jack. Dude, stop and take stock here. :lol:

(Excuse me a moment... I'm laughing...)

Ok, scan this: first, fuck the Jewish blood laws ("my mommy has to be a jew before I can be a jew" horseshit), ok? That's nothing but talmudic crap to "keep track of the lineage."

If you're biological father was a Jew by blood, then you are a Jew by blood, or in your case a half-jew. Gad, you're not even a complete Jew. That's worthless.

Your dear old mom being 3/4 Mohawk or whatever doesn't matter. That would give you some Mohawk lineage, yes, but you're Jewish half dominates, and that explains your beady eyes, ugly nose, weird shaped skull, innate perversion, and general creepy disposition. You guys just can't help it. I understand this.

So what do we have? You claim you're trolling, but what we really have is a Jew who's either not aware he's Jewish or in denial, claiming he's not... but pretending to be in order to attempt to string someone along. I'm not the one here who's a little fucked up on this. Good thing you Jews have Freud.

But whatever. You just keep denying it... if you're having fun then so am I. Pics don't lie and that skull stands out a mile away, bubbaleh. Sorry.

jack

LOL sorry Charlie, but I'm not even half Jewish. My dad was 1/2 russian, but all episcopalian.

jack

My mom was a Roman Catholic.

The only thing Jewish about me is my ability to use Yiddish slang.

jack

Looks like it was pretty effective, I mean at least for trolling someone who has an inanimate plastic object for a sex partner :bigass:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
And the story keeps changing...shakes head.

Sorry, schmendrik, it's been decided.

You just can't trust a Jew. :lol:

jack

The true story is, you know nothing about me at all. There's only one person on the Internets that's ever met me in real life.

But by all means dollfucker, keep guessing :bigass:

jack

So, is this thread derailed yet, or what?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
jack said:
The true story is, you know nothing about me at all. There's only one person on the Internets that's ever met me in real life.

But by all means dollfucker, keep guessing :bigass:

Oh like I'd believe you.

jack

Oh like it means anything either way :D

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
jack said:
So, is this thread derailed yet, or what?

No, that's fine. We're gathering psych profiles to go with the IPs.

Carry on.

jack

Good luck on that.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Thanks.

The Question

Eternal
Boogedy boogedy.

jack