White American Males

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Conchaga said:
Heh, that really pushed your buttons didn't it?

More like I hate her ugly little Jew ass and her self-centered bullshit. It's nothing but a copout.

Tyrant

CoyoteUgly said:
Newsflash kid: I don't give a damn about your "habits" or what you think of me. Write that on your forehead and recite it three times before bedtime. You are of no consequence.

"Quit spamming my thread, dingleberry. If you can't approach a serious subject without showing your ass, then the Mine Field or perhaps even DC is where you belong."

:slap:

Editorial break here: what the fuck is that parenthesized attempt at a sentence supposed to mean?

It's meant to illustrate my perception of you being a complete n00b towards voicing your concerns in any rational manner. At the moment, you seem to be like this guy:

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=425794&postcount=1

You even responded to it yourself:

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=425810&postcount=3

CoyoteUgly said:
Dude, being proud of who and what you are is one thing...making fun of cupcakeers, spics, whatever may be fun (I think it is). But seeking to actively persecute other races is not only a waste of time, it brings you down to their level.

Bitch, please.

I'm sorry, was I supposed to come in here and vomit all over the place with repeated threads like you do? I didn't realize that was the criteria for getting Messenger to take me seriously. After all, any fucking idiot can scan Stormfront and then run over here with a news article... over and over again... like you do.

An Ellipsis? Oh dear me, you must be trolling! Should I move to defend the source of my articles now? I assure you they aren't Stormfront, even though I recall a time when you displayed disdain for an idea like WN.

The only criteria for me to take you seriously is for you to present yourself honestly.

I understand the difference between forums where fun is to be had and nerves to be stepped on, and a forum where serious discussion is to be had, so take your doubts and shove them up your ass.

Vomiting up everything you think is as stupid as showing everything you have.
Maybe I was a bit too hasty in chastising you for the fence-sitting bitch you used to be. It always appeared to me the CoyoteUgly only reared his snout when dem nasty nigs were involved. My bad.

Now listen closely... I'm going to use small words so you'll grasp this: I think you're one of two things. You're either:

a) Some potbellied, basement-dwelling keyboard commando that would shit his britches if someone handed him a gun and pointed at a running target. Browsing Stormfront for goodies then trotting over here to post them is nothing but busywork for you. Keep at it if that's all you want to do, but you're not doing anyone any favors.
Oh man. CU called me kid before, and now says that I would shit my britches in this or that event. FAAAASCINATING, and completely unexpected. Tell me, do you feel yourself slowly dying out?

b) A shit-stirrer, and by that I mean "Fed." Or a bitch for the Feds. Either way I hate you. You low-life fuckers love to torque someone up and get them to make a mistake and admitting to something illegal. Negative. Poppa didn't ace the Darby Queen by being an idiot, and I'm sure as hell not going to try to prove myself to someone I can outsmart.
I think you're mostly just word of mouth. Surely you can't be reduced to something as piss-poor as this and expect not to be smacked down for it?

I change my mind. You're a little bitch who likes to allude to this and that, GUNS AND BULLETS, without ever hinting at white resistance in the US towards the mestizo flood here. Did my question incite such an accusation? Fascinating. No, not really, as you're still a two-dimensional and ultimately flaccid personality who's long been robbed of his claws.

Who knows what the hell your malfunction is, but I can make an argument for both. In any case, I'm not playing the "prove yourself" game with your punk ass. In the matter of White Nationalism, the only one on this board I'd come close to trusting would be The Question because I've held actual conversations with him over MSN. I think he's the real deal. You? Who knows.
I know quite a bit about WN. I know it's polluted with people like yourself who could never offer anything but a rifle to solve a problem.

OMG, MSN convo. I've had one with him. I guess that makes him our mutual friend, despite you being an utter fuckwit numpty who's too late in the game to dictate anything to anyone at this point, despite your old-man blather and pleas for merit.

Fuck you and your "newfound vigor" bullshit. I'm better than you. When you've acquired and blown someone's head off for God and Country or a paycheck or white supremacy or what the hell ever gets you off, then come and see me. Until then, you don't have shit to stand on.
Well I didn't mean to hurt your feelings that much when I posted the PM. I hope we can find some common ground in the future.

-30-...either add something worthwhile to the topic at hand or go blow yourself.
You're a piece of shit, a has-been who can contribute nothing but gripes to White Nationalism. It's quite amusing that you would ride your own coattails and exploit WN in order to gain some idealistic medals for yourself. We'll see it before, and we'll see it again.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Yup. A Fed shit-stirring.

Tyrant

Piss-poor troll, folds at the nearest opportunity. I'm amazed your name has this notoriety - you really are shite, at pretty much everything here.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
CoyoteUgly said:
More like I hate her ugly little Jew ass and her self-centered bullshit. It's nothing but a copout.

Explain how it's a copout and Christianity isn't?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
objectivism = communism to CU, clearly. That and the jew baiting comment, another dead fish.

jack

Reading this thread is interesting...first CU complains about not being taken seriously, then dismisses the need to be by objectifying the debater. Not a very good troll at all actually, since Mess puts up decent food for thought. Dismissing it as a Stormfront cut n paste simply proves his point.

It's weird, almost like your scared to really debate here.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Nice try jack.

jack

When you fuckers wake up to the idea that it's white male elitism that's the problem, then maybe change can occur.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
White male elitism? I highly doubt that. Go talk to the boys on capitol hill about that. I'm sure they'll give you a better answer.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Hey Messenger, I see you brought your pet jew in to help defend your sorry ass. That cinches it... you're a narc.

The Question

Eternal
jack said:
When you fuckers wake up to the idea that it's white male elitism that's the problem, then maybe change can occur.

White male elitism is on the Endangered Species List. Which probably explains why our communities are in the fantastic shape they're in today, or why so many of those evil, evil hospitals are closing across the southwest border states, or why we need metal detectors in schools. Yeah, good thing that's on the way out. We traded discrimination for societal necrosis. Good choice.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
I thought about this amnesty and I think its a bad idea. First they would become citizens and get rights. Secondly once they get rights the employers they work for will fire them and hire new illegal aliens. So unlss they are going to enforce the laws on the companies it will just make things worse.

Tyrant

CoyoteUgly said:
Hey Messenger, I see you brought your pet jew in to help defend your sorry ass. That cinches it... you're a narc.
Who's this supposed to offend again, n00b?

jack

When white boys stop acting like they're entitled, some of this bullshit immigrant rhetoric will tone down, is my guess.

jack

Poor Coyote, still trolled by the fact that the Jew Troll is just that :bigass:

jack

In other words idiot, I'm not Jewish.

:::laughing at the stupid dog:::

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Sure you are. ;)

jack

LOL No I'm actually really not. While it's true my dad was a heeb, my mom NEVER CONVERTED.

So, suck it...asshat :bigass:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Like I'd trust a Jew to tell the truth.

But if so...religiously you're not, but racially you are. So suck it, asshat.