Who is the worst poster here?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
It's me. Fuck off.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
How does one qualify someone as a bad poster?

Quality of posts?
Quantity of posts?
Legitimate karma?
Average number of responses for each thread started?

What?

parkmice

what
Actually, I think for the day I am the worst poster here. Any other day perhaps I could have been the best. I may never be the fastest or have the most volume per post--which some people do seem to value. But I use spell check pretty regulary(sp) I may not be the brightest cookie in the shed, but on occasion I have been known to post fairly well maybe above average sometimes, at least in some people's opinion. But that's not saying much; great posting cannot be taught, well yeah it sorta can...the point is though: you just never know. You kind of know, but not really and then you do, if you know what I mean. I mean if you do then I don't have to tell you that. In case you didn't know though, it's hard to say, but I'll tell you this: at the end of the day,especially a really bad day, there is a tendency or desire even to escape through irrelevant concepts. I don't know, it's like finding a common thread, no more like an alternate thread or one that opposes your core beliefs--if you have tangible beliefs(some people are vague about it while other are almost solidified) but not really knowledge, more like a primitive system--that sort guides through those concepts to something you hadn't ever thought of. That would be good posting. Really raises the bar; more likely though people add concepts people can relate to more than some kind of tangent. There has to be a key to it all, or is that impossible? It's just something you have to work out for yourself. If this isn't the worst post ever, give yourself a hand.

Seph

Retired Account
Henoch.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shut up, you retarded cupcakeer.

Seph

Retired Account
NOT RAPEMAN_69!!!

OS@M@

I will fight posters!

Fawcett.bmp