Who's your WAY-TO-EARLY 2024 Super Bowl Champion

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
2023 Super Bowl: Kansas City (38) - Philadelphia (35)

2022 Division Leaders
American Football Conference
East: Buffalo
North: Cincinnati
South: Jacksonville
West: Kansas City
National Football Conference
East: Philadelphia
North: Minnesota
South: Tampa Bay
West: San Francisco

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
My Way-Too-Early 2024 2024 Super Bowl Champion:
AFC: Kansas City
NFC: San Francisco

Super Bowl: Kansas City

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
After Week -1
AFC: Still down with Kansas City
NFC: How bout those Cowboys!

Super Bowl: How bout those Cowboys! :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dallas...I wasn't never impressed with Prescott...BLACK QB's doesn't do it for me...Okay, supposidly two BLACK QB's made The Super Bowl last year...Whatever! I'm still not convinced that Mahomes is BLACK.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Week -2
AFC: Still down with Kansas City (1 - 1)
NFC: How bout those Cowboys! (2 - 0)

Super Bowl Champion: Dallas

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dallas Cowboys, but...

NFC East Standings

Dallas: 2 - 0
Philadelphia: 2 - 0
Washington: 2 - 0

^Look at if Dallas is going to have a hard time winning the division.^

And watch out for the NFC South.

Atlanta: 2 - 0
New Orleans: 2 - 0
Tampa Bay: 2 - 0

San Francisco is 2 - 0

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Week -3
AFC: Kansas City (2 - 1)
NFC: San Francisco (3 - 0)

Super Bowl Champion: San Francisco (3 - 0)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I have Dallas winning the Super Bowl...Its Americas Team year, regardless of what Dak Prescott does...The lost against Arizona was a stroke of luck...It wasn't like the Cowboys were going to go undefeated...The NFC East is strong this year! NFC East Standings: (Philadelphia: 3 - 0, Dallas: 2 - 1, Washington: 2 - 1, New York Giants: 1 - 2)...I'm not impressed with any team in the AFC (Miami (3-0), Kansas City (2-1), Buffalo (2-1), Baltimore (2-1)...Fuck the experts had the New York Jets winning it all (1-2), until they lost Aaron Rodgers...In the NFC you got the NFC South making a run at the NFC championship (Atlanta, New Orleans and Tampa bay at (2-1)<<but whose going to pick them to win the Super Bowl?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Week -4
AFC: Kansas City (3 - 1)
NFC: San Francisco (4 - 0)

Super Bowl Champion: San Francisco (4 - 0)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
My Week 5 Pick...O'kay dammit!...San Francisco have my vote...I don't see a team from the NFC who can stop the 49ers at this time from going to the Super Bowl...I'm still not totally convinced about the 5 - 0 Eagles....The AFC seems pretty weak...I mean Miami is leading the AFC East at 4 - 1...Kansas City is leading the AFC at 5 - 1.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Week -5
AFC: Kansas City (5 - 1)
NFC: San Francisco (5 - 0)

Super Bowl Champion: San Francisco (5 - 0)

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Week -6
AFC: Kansas City (5 - 1)
NFC: San Francisco (5 - 1)

Super Bowl Champion: San Francisco (5 - 1)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
My Week 7 Pick...San Francisco (5-2), Kansas City (6-1), Atlanta (4-3), Houston (3-3) Dallas (4-2). Miami (5-2), Detroit (5-2), Philadelphia (6-1), Carolina (0-6)......I'm going with Kansas City

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Week -7
AFC: Kansas City (6 - 1)
NFC: San Francisco (5 - 2)

Super Bowl Champion: San Francisco (5 - 2)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
My Week 8 Picks..San Francisco (5-3) lost 3 straight...Americas team/THE DALLAS COWBOYS (5-2) are back, cow whipping the Los Angeles Rams (3-5), 43-20...Detroit is back to being, Detroit (5-2), <<LOSERS...Kansas City (6-2) lost to Denver (3-5) 24-9...Baltimore (6-2), Miami (6-2), Jacksonville (6-2), Atlanta and Tampa Bay are leading the NFC South at (4-4)<<<There is no chance in HELL am I picking those team...The Eagles are (7-1). My Super Bowl pick is..............Kansas City (6-2).

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
My Week -8 pick
AFC: Kansas City (6 - 2): who else in the AFC is going to remove them from the AFC championship, Baltimore?, Buffalo?, Jacksonville? NOT!!!
NFC: Philadelphia (7 - 1): Obviously the best team in the NFC. No.2: Dallas, No.3: San Francisco, No.4: Seattle, No.5: Detroit.

Super Bowl Champion: Philadelphia