C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
From TKOB: blackfoot NAP week 13 pick

afc: kansas city
nfc: philadelphia

super bowl champion: philadelphia

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
May God Bless You Your Beautiful Soul GIF - May God Bless You Your Beautiful Soul GIFs
...How bought our COWBOYS....:D

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Draymond Green ejected again for flagrant 2 on Jusuf Nurkic

Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green was ejected from Tuesday night's 119-116 loss to the Phoenix Suns after receiving a flagrant foul 2 for hitting Jusuf Nurkic in the head. The ejection is his third of the season, and he now will have to await a league review for the possibility of another suspension. Green was ejected with 8:23 left in the third quarter after he swung and hit Nurkic in the head while defending him. At first, while Green's back was turned to Nurkic, he repeatedly held Nurkic off him. Eventually, Green turned and hit Nurkic in the head with his hand. Officials deemed the foul a flagrant 2 after a video review.

Green's three ejections are tied for his most in a season. His first came after he picked up two technical fouls against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Nov. 11. His second came against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Nov. 14 when he put Rudy Gobert in a headlock. The NBA suspended Green for five games after the latter incident, with the league citing Green's history as a repeat offender for the length of the suspension.

Click Here For Full Story

What tha fuck are we going to do with this NUT Draymond Green?...Personally, I think Dray actions has nothing to do with basketball. The brother has a serious problem with life in general...Green is making millions to play basketball<<I don't know man!...Are Jusuf Nurkic and Rudy Gobert Jewish? or Ukrainians?

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Does Bill Belichick have more to prove?...The Patriots are 3-10 this season...New England has 1 playoff apperance, 0 playoff wins since Tom Brady left.<<Belicheck should have left New England when Tom Brady left New England<<MY WORD IS BOND on that.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
My Week 16 Pick: San Francisco!...To bad Dallas learned they made the playoffs before their lost to Buffalo

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
From TKOB: steve samurai jack Week 16 pick

Philadelphia

Synaesthesia

Who's your WAY-TO-EARLY 2024 Super Bowl Champion​

"TOO"

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
From TKOB: blackfoot NAP week 16 pick

AFC: Baltimore | 11-3
NFC: Philadelphia | 10-4

Super Bowl Champion: Philadelphia

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
My Week 17 Pick: Baltimore...With Baltimore's big win over San Francisco puts them as the best team in the NFL<<Forget about Lamar Jackson's MVP run...That Ravens defense is AWSOME.<<4 INT! and 4 sacks.!

Again! Dallas dropped the ball...Kansas City after winning so many games in the Mahomes era, has finally caught up to them...I don't think Hurts can take the Eagles to this years Super Bowl...I'm not convinced about the new combers (Miami. Detroit. Jacksonville.) to Super Bowl consideration.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
From TKOB: blackfoot NAP week 17 pick

AFC: Baltimore (12-3)
NFC: Philadelphia (10-4)

Super Bowl Champion: Baltimore

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
From TKOB: steve samurai jack Week 17 pick

Philadelphia

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Is there any dought about who's the front runner to win The Super Bowl....BALTIMORE RAVENS...They STRAIGHT UP beat San Francisco (33-19) Week 16 last week...Beat Miami 56-19 this week...Who in the NFL is going to stop Baltimore from a Super Bowl Ring?, Who?

Week 4: y--: Beat Cleveland (11-5) 28-3
Week 7: z--: Beat Detroit (11-5) 38-6
Week 15: beat Jacksonville (9-7) 23-7
Week 10: y--: Lost Cleveland (11-5) 33-31
Week 16: x--: Beat San Francisco (12-4) 33-19
Week 17: x--:Beat Miami (11-5) 56-19

y --:Clinched Wild Card
z --:Clinched Division

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
From TKOB: blackfoot NAP week 18 pick

AFC: Baltimore (13-3)
NFC: Dallas (11-4)

Super Bowl Champion: Baltimore

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
My Wild Card Weekend Pick:...Baltimore!!!!!...I'm just hoping it doesn't be a San Francisco and Baltimore Super Bowl....How bout those Cowboys!....::D

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
my wild card pick
afc: baltimore (13 - 4)
nfc: dallas (12 - 5)

super bowl champion: baltimore

another super bowl with 2 black starting quarterbacks?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
My Divisional Round Pick:...Baltimore!!!!!....I'm hoping for a Baltimore vs. Detroit Super Bowl.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
my divisional round pick
afc: baltimore (13 - 4)
nfc: detroit (13 - 5)

super bowl champion: baltimore