Why do the jumped up little shits with something to prove come and troll the MF?

Yub

Anachrophobic
I'm beginning to think the collective Gary are simply script that punch out demands for trolling on other boards and litter thier posts with words fags, suck, limp, cock and dick.

beaner

I'm beginning to think the collective Gary are simply script that punch out demands for trolling on other boards and litter thier posts with words fags, suck, limp, cock and dick.

DO YOU LIKE SCAT, BITCH

ArChaos

Red Whacker is hot!!
I'm not so sure. A quick scan of the board shows that they have been "taking over shit" as they so eloquently put it.

Take a look at this :

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=94435

I mean, the tactics and technique are highly impressive. I'm starting to think they may be older than 13 and perhaps only a few months from reaching their 15th birthdays. This is top work.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Wow, its impressive, we better watch out before they hit us with a "neener neenar na na"

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I like that even "trolls" completely ignore the "Troll Playground" forum now.

Yub

Anachrophobic
In this post the part of Gary will be played by Yub.

1010100011101010110110101FAGS1010100101000110COCKASSBITCH11010110001101001WEOWNEDYOU LIMP DICK FAGS1001010000001111

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Can they not see GFHH? ;)

Because that would be hilarious :D

I go away on holiday and upon my return all these new people are here...who are they and where do they come from? I want answers.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Can they not see GFHH? ;)

Because that would be hilarious :D
I even pointed them/him in that direction in one post. He thought I was talking about another board or something.

:clang:

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Fuck off.

I'm still waiting for one of you 'legendary trolls' to post me a link to thread that shows you have trolled another forum. As far as i am concerned untill i see some evidence that proves your trolling you are just a bunch of sad fags.

Those stand-alone i's in your second sentence need to be capitalized. Proper noun. Until only has one l, not two.
And if you're too lazy to look in the proper forums for our past exploits, do us the favour (British spelling, that) and shut the fuck up. As of this point, you're here for our entertainment, not the other way around; you fail at being entertaining.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I like new people. MM is looking for a playmate and GTC isn't fighting with me anymore. Where are these new people? Have you been keeping them in the basement? Round them up. I wish to look them over. Warn them - GTC is at least moderately intelligent and somewhat witty. I will not stand for anything less.