Why do the jumped up little shits with something to prove come and troll the MF?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Fuck off.

I'm still waiting for one of you 'legendary trolls' to post me a link to thread that shows you have trolled another forum. As far as i am concerned untill i see some evidence that proves your trolling you are just a bunch of sad fags.

Only a non-troll can troll a troll forum on a troll board. However, that becomes oxymoronic because in order for the non-troll to troll they become a troll thereby negating their non-troll status. Furthermore, it isn't trolling on a troll board because that is the expected behavior. To find evidence of legendary trolling you must look at other message boards that have been trolled by members of this troll board and said members of this troll board must have posted on said other message boards for the express purpose of trolling. That you are here is evidence they have done such thing. Therefore, I declare you retarded and not good enough to be a fag.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
stop whining prick & show us what you got, all i see is nothing
Are you posing as a Mexican in an attempt to disparage the Mexican people? There is nothing for you to see because your presence to date has not been attention worthy. Are you a good looking Mexican / faux Mexican? Post your picture.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
8 is the number of seconds my uncle johnny said it would take to walk into my auntie janine's house and walk out with her new plasma.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
zoo11_small.jpg