Will Bad Dog End My Ban?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I am most curious. Will that lying piece-of-shit decide it is time to unban the great SaintLucifer? I have seen the numbers at Troll Valhalla dwindle down to nothing once again. My dual there is enjoying himself natch.

BAD DOG? I quite understand your need to keep me out of Troll Valhalla. It is now certain I was just too much for your site. That temper tantrum thrown by CRANKY BASTARD in response to my posts was most enjoyable indeed. Whilst true it led to my banning but I find it most difficult to believe a 60 year old child molester like CRANKY is capable of running your site for you. Do you ask CRANKY for permission whenever you feel a need to take a piss? Do you beg him for permission to guzzle GURK's cum?

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
SaintLucifer said:
I am most curious. Will that lying piece-of-shit decide it is time to unban the great SaintLucifer? I have seen the numbers at Troll Valhalla dwindle down to nothing once again. My dual there is enjoying himself natch.

BAD DOG? I quite understand your need to keep me out of Troll Valhalla. It is now certain I was just too much for your site. That temper tantrum thrown by CRANKY BASTARD in response to my posts was most enjoyable indeed. Whilst true it led to my banning but I find it most difficult to believe a 60 year old child molester like CRANKY is capable of running your site for you. Do you ask CRANKY for permission whenever you feel a need to take a piss? Do you beg him for permission to guzzle GURK's cum?

Oh hello there! I dont believe we've met. I'm glad you decided to register here at Troll Kingdom. Please make yourself at home and I'm so sorry I didn't greet you sooner.

;)
mm

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
missmanners said:
Oh hello there! I dont believe we've met. I'm glad you decided to register here at Troll Kingdom. Please make yourself at home and I'm so sorry I didn't greet you sooner.

;)
mm

I see you are still upset I pointed out your lies when you told KEFKA via MSN that you had released me from DAYCARE when you did no such thing. I told you never to trust that dumb piece-of-shit. He posted your entire conversation, which you were led to believe was private. Because you thought it was a private conversation, you felt it was indeed safe to lie. You did not count on KEFKA's stupidity. Oddly enough, I did. He proved me correct for doing so. He did exactly as I had hoped he would. He betrayed you thus revealing to the world the sad truth that you are a lying fucking cunt. The proof does not lie bitch.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No one knows what you're even talking about, queeb hoser.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
K Dogg said:
You were banned for filling the board with big yellow spam.

Not at all although I am sure they thought about banning me simply thanks to my yellow font. By the way, I do not spam. I never have and never shall. I would ask you to visit each and every site that has banned me multiple times and not one will admit to banning me for spamming. Even after they banned me, they did state in my defense that I do not spam. Ever. It is beneath me. I am far too superior to lower myself to such levels.

I was banned from Troll Valhalla simply because CRANKY became angry with me. He was tired of my posts. I tore him a new asshole and this set him off. Ask him yourself.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
jack said:
No one knows what you're even talking about, queeb hoser.

You call me a 'queeb hoser' yet you are the type of loser who uses someone else's account to get by. Even though JACK liked little boys, I doubt he would approve of your 'borrowing' his account. Create your own account next time bitch. No doubt you hope by borrowing his account, you may develop for yourself a type of notoriety because you are just too stupid to do so on your own.

jack

What's the matter, the asshole he had not tight enough for you?

jack

SaintLucifer said:
You call me a 'queeb hoser' yet you are the type of loser who uses someone else's account to get by. Even though JACK liked little boys, I doubt he would approve of your 'borrowing' his account. Create your own account next time bitch. No doubt you hope by borrowing his account, you may develop for yourself a type of notoriety because you are just too stupid to do so on your own.

Suck it, queeb.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
jack said:
Suck it, queeb.

You require two separate posts to respond to my solitary post? So, after all that hard-thinking for a response, you came up with 'suck it, queeb'? Such intellect! I sit here in awe!

Lord Raffles

SaintLucifer said:

Not even one crummy screenshot to back up your blatent lie of a claim, no proof of any description save for the word of a self-confessed liar and social engineer with zero talant.

jack

Considering your synaptic gap is more like a canyon, I'm impressed you can string two words together without help.

jack

SaintLucifer said:

You require two separate posts to respond to my solitary post? So, after all that hard-thinking for a response, you came up with 'suck it, queeb'? Such intellect! I sit here in awe!

Suck it, queeb.

jack

Shut the fuck up, you giant hypocrite. :bigass:

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
jack said:
Shut the fuck up, you giant hypocrite. :bigass:

I was talking about Ruffles and the Canadian Cum Guzzling champ you idiot.

Not everything is always about you!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Lord Raffles said:
Not even one crummy screenshot to back up your blatent lie of a claim, no proof of any description save for the word of a self-confessed liar and social engineer with zero talant.

Interesting since I can say the very same to you. None too bright are you? I am surprised you are stupid enough to make such a claim whilst displaying absolutely no proof of your own.

By the way, that would be 'talent'.

To suggest I am a 'self-confessed liar' is to suggest I have admitted to lying before. I have never done so. Once again, you have defeated yourself with your very own diatribe. By making the statement, you have shown yourself to be a liar.

Lord Raffles

Sarek said:
I was talking about Ruffles and the Canadian Cum Guzzler champ you idiot.

Do you know how easy you make it for me to read through every post in which you mention me? Unlike most people who call me Raffles, searching for Ruffles allows me to instantly find and match every post by yourself and eloisel.

How these collections of little treasures bring me an infinite source of amusement and merriment.

jack

Sarek said:
I was talking about Ruffles and the Canadian Cum Guzzling champ you idiot.

It isn't?

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Gosh, I just asked bad dog to end my ban and he said OK. Of course I said please.....twice. Did you try saying please?

;)
mm