Will Bad Dog End My Ban?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Lord Raffles said:
Do you know how easy you make it for me to read through every post in which you mention me? Unlike most people who call me Raffles, searching for Ruffles allows me to instantly find and match every post by yourself and eloisel.

How these collections of little treasures bring me an infinite source of amusement and merriment.

"Ruffles" takes less time to type out then "Self sucking, retarded, cum guzzling, turd burger eating, porch monkey fucking, chimp".

Lord Raffles

Sarek said:
"Ruffles" takes less time to type out then "Self sucking, retarded, cum guzzling, turd burger eating, porch monkey fucking, chimp".

Yes, that self sucking thread of mine was golden :laugh:

Atlas_Collins

Luci isn't banned - (S)he's just a big pussy girl who stomped off because we wouldn't ban her/him for being an annoying idiot.

K Dogg

Skin is my daddy
St. Lucifer - do you actually have any proof that you have been banned or are you just making shit up?

Kefka

Good suggestion.

Since no one has ever been banned from Troll Valhalla, AFAIK, no one should know what the ban message and screen look like. Luci has me on ignore (In record time, no spamming even) so you'll have to quote this little challenge:

Let Luci take a screenshot of the message.

And if he starts bitching that you'll just change it, you could always send a pic of an unbanned dummy account to a few impartial parties here.

K Dogg

Skin is my daddy
Kefka said:
Good suggestion.

Since no one has ever been banned from Troll Valhalla, AFAIK, no one should know what the ban message and screen look like. Luci has me on ignore (In record time, no spamming even) so you'll have to quote this little challenge:

Let Luci take a screenshot of the message.

And if he starts bitching that you'll just change it, you could always send a pic of an unbanned dummy account to a few impartial parties here.

Good idea. What about it St. Luci?

Atlas_Collins

I will correct kefka. There have been a few asswelts that have been banned from Valhalla for nefarious and evil activities that violate one of our 4 Primary rules.

Luci did not violate any of these rules and we don't ban dullards for being boring and repetitive idiots.

SaintPwnsalot

SaintLucifer said:
I am most curious. Will that lying piece-of-shit decide it is time to unban the great SaintLucifer? I have seen the numbers at Troll Valhalla dwindle down to nothing once again. My dual there is enjoying himself natch.

BAD DOG? I quite understand your need to keep me out of Troll Valhalla. It is now certain I was just too much for your site. That temper tantrum thrown by CRANKY BASTARD in response to my posts was most enjoyable indeed. Whilst true it led to my banning but I find it most difficult to believe a 60 year old child molester like CRANKY is capable of running your site for you. Do you ask CRANKY for permission whenever you feel a need to take a piss? Do you beg him for permission to guzzle GURK's cum?

ROFTLMFMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

This is absolutely pathetic and borderline psychotic!! The whimply SaintLucifer discovered to have used a flame generator AND begs to be let back into Troll Valhalla?

People, this is not the person to give a forum to. He is too lazy and cowardly from the set of spare tires of FAT around his portly being, and is going bald from INTERNET STRESS. ROFLMAO

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Atlas_Collins said:
Luci isn't banned - (S)he's just a big pussy girl who stomped off because we wouldn't ban her/him for being an annoying idiot.

I just love your attempts to deflect the truth. You are well aware those of Troll Kingdom would call you the very same thing you have been calling them all this time: hypocrites. You run around Troll Kingdom claiming I was never banned as a means by which you may hide the truth. Here is something my dual in Troll Valhalla has to show you.

Cranky Bastard
Father Merrin, Troll Exorcist - Armed with a bible and a gun
Praetorian Troll
Troll Berserker

I'VE COME TO BRING YOU HELL!

SAINT LUCIFER HAS BEEN BANNED!
« on: October 06, 2006, 12:07:13 AM »

I'm tired of the fucking pussy; he's outta here.

BANNED!

We may ask what is relevant, but anything beyond that is dangerous. He is a liar, the demon is a liar. He will lie to confuse us. But he will also mix lies with the truth to attack us. The attack is psychological , Damien. And powerful. So don't listen, remember that, do not listen. - Father Merrin

Praetorian Troll
Troll Berserker

Re: SAINT LUCIFER HAS BEEN BANNED!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 12:09:31 AM »

The fucker will never be back!

We may ask what is relevant, but anything beyond that is dangerous. He is a liar, the demon is a liar. He will lie to confuse us. But he will also mix lies with the truth to attack us. The attack is psychological , Damien. And powerful. So don't listen, remember that, do not listen. - Father Merrin
Cranky Bastard
Praetorian Troll
Troll Berserker

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 12:09:39 AM »

Gone for good!

Viking Bitch & 1/2
Praetorian Troll
Troll Berserker

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2006, 12:35:54 AM »

Quote from: Sith Lord of Rudeness on October 06, 2006, 12:16:03 AM
C'mon, you can't be serious. Ban him? Sure he's a pain, but he always hangs himself with his own words. Its fun pointing out his retardation to him.

Much too late now. Luci is gone and we shall just have to carry on without him.

Oh, da hawwor.....

If you're not confused........ you're not paying attention.

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2006, 12:46:48 AM »

Once we get Sith and Snoop to ban Luci, it will be complete.

You were saying something about Troll Valhalla not banning me? Stupid bitch. There is nothing I abhor more than a liar. You must be MISS MANNER'S sister. Your own people posted the fact they banned me. What? You think those in Troll Kingdom cannot read? Fucking moron.

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Luci can't post a screen shot of the ban page because Luci has not been banned.

Now, I would ban his ass just for being canadian and probably French - but I'm not in charge.

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
SaintLucifer said:
I am most curious. Will that lying piece-of-shit decide it is time to unban the great SaintLucifer? I have seen the numbers mblmblh9p!!Iid I like to lick the sidewalk!_!()+!(* MMMMMMMMMNUB!!!

I hope he doesn't, so we can all point and laugh at you some more.