schroedinger's fat
The Watcher said:
Nekkidness and candy corn really do go together, doncha think? :D

wait....that didn't come out right.

Neither did the second part.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I want to see Scully--err--I mean Tamars titties.

I will live without seeing Techmans cock though.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
DarthSikle said:
Like you beleive this little excuse:

That's nothing. I had the assholes at Wordforge deny any and all possible registrants with Yahoo e-mail addies as a means by which they may avoid me. I myself had Yahoo addies, so they felt it was necessary to completely block everyone else who had one. Such is the effect I have upon others. Natch. *beams with pride* Unlike the rest of you dipshits, I have yet to even bother registering yet again. Unlike you cocksuckers, I have no use for Wordforge. The rest of you obviously do. This we call 'having no life'.

Tyrant

Another extravagant claim which Luci can't back up. Could you please keep it out of GFHH if you aren't going to provide something worthy of our attention?

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
He can't back it up because it isn't true.

Every dual he registered had the same IP and was obviously him, his claims of using proxies and such are pure lies.

People use yahoo all the time. I okayed a couple myself the other day, one of which was from TK, I believe.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
i use nothing but yahoo addies

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Messenger said:
Another extravagant claim which Luci can't back up. Could you please keep it out of GFHH if you aren't going to provide something worthy of our attention?

Why not simply ask those who have Yahoo IDs who were forced to use a different e-mail address? Would that not suffice as proof? I had been in contact with others who had Yahoo IDs. Every one of them were refused membership. This happened RIGHT AFTER I WAS PERMA-BANNED. All four of my users within Wordforge were IP-banned. That's how much I affected Wordforge. They know it, I know it and everyone else there knows it.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Tamar_Garish said:
He can't back it up because it isn't true.

Every dual he registered had the same IP and was obviously him, his claims of using proxies and such are pure lies.

People use yahoo all the time. I okayed a couple myself the other day, one of which was from TK, I believe.

Uh, if I was using the same IP and you morons had me IP-blocked, then how did I manage to re-register again you daft cunt? You do understand what an IP-block is yes? Every one of my usernames was blocked and you know it. Yet I still managed to sign up and partake in the festivities at Wordforge. How is this possible if my IP has been blocked? None too bright are you? Too much time in the wheelchair has wasted your brain.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
We don't IP block anyone you stupid simian.

We manually check IP's and when they match deny your stupid ass.

A large amount of WFers have yahoo e-mail addresses so your claim is BS. I bet you can't find a single person who was forced to use a different e-mail unless it is a dual of yours.

Fucking numbskull!

Tyrant

SaintLucifer said:
Why not simply ask those who have Yahoo IDs who were forced to use a different e-mail address?
I use a Yahoo e-mail address, moron.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Tamar_Garish said:
We don't IP block anyone you stupid simian.

We manually check IP's and when they match deny your stupid ass.

A large amount of WFers have yahoo e-mail addresses so your claim is BS. I bet you can't find a single person who was forced to use a different e-mail unless it is a dual of yours.

Fucking numbskull!

You do not IP-block anyone? You honestly expect anyone to believe that? I had 4 membernames. Every one of them was IP-blocked.

I stated before and I shall state again, I spoke to people who told me their membership registration was denied because they had Yahoo addies. All other addies were getting through. This was the case for two days. This would suggest I so frightened Wordforge they denied all owners of Yahoo e-mail addies for 2 days. Such is my greatness. Feel free to deny all you want. I only care about the Truth. You did IP-ban me and you know it.

Yes, a large amount of Wordforge members have Yahoo addies. Stupid little whore aren't you? I said all registrants were denied AFTER I had been banned and they did so for two days. I know because others bitched to me about it. I even signed up with a different e-mail address and had no problems getting in. I just never bothered because I never waste my time attempting to hide my identity. Why do you think my duals were so easily caught? Everyone knew my posting style, which I never changed you daft cunt. Why should I change my posting style? I could care less if you banned me. I deleted my own account at TROLL VALHALLA, yet you think I would give a shit about Wordforge? Damn but you people need to get lives. I could get into Wordforge at any time I so desire and you know it.

If I was not IP-blocked, yet registered under a different name and you all knew it was me since you read all IP addresses, how is it I was able to post under the different names for so long??? It was not until ZODIAC called your attention to me that you actually banned my last ID. If, as you claim, you read all IP addresses and you do not IP-ban, then how is it I lasted so long, and would have continued if not for ZODIAC alerting you to the fact the great SAINTLUCIFER was onboard? Your lies are so transparent we can see your shit in between your ears. The fact you feel this need to lie is furthe proof I own your very own soul. What next? I shall own your pussy as I fuck you dry?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Messenger said:
I use a Yahoo e-mail address, moron.

You were already a member, moron. They were watching for NEW registrants. Why would they watch you daft fuck? They did not fear you, as well they shouldn't. You were not even a nuisance over there, barely a blip on their radar. They denied anyone with a Yahoo e-mail addy for two days. It is fact.

Tyrant

SaintLucifer said:
You were already a member, moron. They were watching for NEW registrants. Why would they watch you daft fuck? They did not fear you, as well they shouldn't. You were not even a nuisance over there, barely a blip on their radar. They denied anyone with a Yahoo e-mail addy for two days. It is fact.
Funny. My @yahoo dual got in just fine after you were banned.

Are you running out of anti-psychotics?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
stfu.jpg

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Messenger said:
Funny. My @yahoo dual got in just fine after you were banned.

Are you running out of anti-psychotics?

Quite alright. I *cough* believe you. Does this make you feel better? It does? Hooray!

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
God, you are an ignorant retard.

No one has ever been denied at WF based on e-mail client.

And IDs are banned, not IPs. You don't know fuck-all about Adminning a board and are trying to pull shit out of your ass that anyone with a brain knows isn't true.

I have no reason to lie...you are just bitter because I nailed your ass over and over because you were so obvious and wouldn't let you pull your usual shit at WF. Tough Titties...you aren't entertaining enough. Baba is better than you and few are more tiresome than that shtick.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Tamar_Garish said:
God, you are an ignorant retard.

No one has ever been denied at WF based on e-mail client.

And IDs are banned, not IPs. You don't know fuck-all about Adminning a board and are trying to pull shit out of your ass that anyone with a brain knows isn't true.

I have no reason to lie...you are just bitter because I nailed your ass over and over because you were so obvious and wouldn't let you pull your usual shit at WF. Tough Titties...you aren't entertaining enough. Baba is better than you and few are more tiresome than that shtick.

I have no reason to lie...you are just bitter because I nailed your ass over and over because you were so obvious and wouldn't let you pull your usual shit at WF.

Tell me, how could you 'nail my ass' if I was denied membership? The answer to all is quite obvious, I was IP-banned, thus I obtained membership through a fake IP address. Did you not, in multiple posts in fact, state you check IP addies and deny membership to those who had been previously banned? If so, how did I gain access under 4 more memberships? You most certainly do have reason to lie. You are doing it right here.

Of course I was obvious you daft cunt. I never change my posting style. EVERYONE knew it was me. Duh? What you will NOT admit to is the fact you never knew it was me when I first signed up again, something you admitted yourself was not possible. YOu make no sense at all. If you check IPs as you clearly stated, then how was I able to gain access time and time again? The solution is obvious, you had me IP-banned. Upon using a new IP address, I was able to bypass your stringent IP-checking. Could you be more of a moron?

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
You are the fucking moron.

I don't check every IP, every time. Often an IP isn't checked until they do or act suspicious.

When you were checked at registration, you were denied, when you weren't you were booted out once you were obvious enough to come to our attention. How fucking retarded are you that this concept continuously fails to penetrate? How fucking sad you are that it has been almost a year and you are still whining and crying over the fact we won't let you play in our sandbox.

Maybe if I ask Friday really nice she can explain it for me in a way a retard will understand since she's an expert with your kind of people.