Word forge shuts down to avoid Zodiac

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Lisa's ASS??

I don't know what it is, but it made me throw up a little.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
More like she interpreted the discolored bits in C.Capps spoodge, ala tea leaves.

No, no spidey sense required..someone starts acting trollish, take a peek. It isn't rocket science.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Tamar_Garish said:
You are the fucking moron.

I don't check every IP, every time. Often an IP isn't checked until they do or act suspicious.

When you were checked at registration, you were denied, when you weren't you were booted out once you were obvious enough to come to our attention. How fucking retarded are you that this concept continuously fails to penetrate? How fucking sad you are that it has been almost a year and you are still whining and crying over the fact we won't let you play in our sandbox.

Maybe if I ask Friday really nice she can explain it for me in a way a retard will understand since she's an expert with your kind of people.

Feel free to continue with your denials. You finished stating in other posts that EVERY new registration is checked. Now you are changing your story. Uhmm humm, that will fly. Let us not flog a dead horse any longer since you will continue to lie until the cows come swimming back to shore.

You will not let me play in your sandbox? YOU did not deny me access. I denied me access. I had one more active account there I managed to sneak in. I deleted it and left of my own accord. YOU did nothing. I did the same thing at TV. Now if you would please refrain from ever believing you are capable of stopping me from doing as I may, it would be blessed bliss. Roll right back to watching your favourite television show, The Turtles or whatever it is called on the Treehouse channel.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Bullshit.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Tamar_Garish said:
Bullshit.

Awww, is you going to cry because I revealed you for the liar you clearly are? *sniffles* Who cares. You are utterly irrelevant to me. Now run along, or in your case ROLL ALONG. Shoo.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
You are the liar not me.

Would you care to tell the class how you deleted your own account when posters at Wordforge can't do that?

Cha-cha-cha!
puppet1.gif

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Tamar_Garish said:
You are the liar not me.

Would you care to tell the class how you deleted your own account when posters at Wordforge can't do that?

Cha-cha-cha!
puppet1.gif

I need explain it to you? Fair enough. Here goes. Whenever I create an account, I come up with the site address, username and password which I save into a specific type of encryped file. This allows me to recall that information whenever I need it if I forget. After Wordforge denied all Yahoo services those two days, I used a different e-mail address to gain access to Wordforge. I did not post once though, I merely hovered about. I knew my tendency to refrain from changing my posting style would give me away so I lurked out of curiousity. I laughed when members of the site were attacking you and Elfool for banning me for no reason. It was just too hilarious. Knowing that I could never hope to post there again due to the presence of ZODIAC who is maniacal in his hatred of me, I deleted the file with the information pertaining to Wordforge. Is it possible you understand this? It has been so long that I actually attempted to visit Wordforge today, forgetting that it was a .net site and not an .com site. That's how long it as been. The site is but a joke. They ban people because one person whined about them? Christ on a stick but I have never seen such a whinier site, with the exception of Troll Valhalla. I have no clue as to what names I had at Wordforge or the passwords that went with them. I have been banned from more sites than everyone both here and Wordforge have. You think I would REMEMBER the usernames and passwords? Shit but you are dumb. I deleted everything that had to do with Troll Valhalla already. Even though it is not 'officially' deleted, the account is dead as far as I am concerned because I am no longer in possession of the information required to control the account. How can someone with such beautiful eyes be so stupid? Why do you have such a desire to get one up on me? Are you in love with me or something? Do you roll past me every day and think 'oh God but I want SAINTLUCIFER!' The fucking demons said those very same words.

Tyrant

Cha-cha-cha!
puppet1.gif

Phantom

Okay, before anyone asks, WF was shut down this time to stop my merciless trolling of Zodiac/Kirk.

Just for the record. :p

Phantom

Eliteforge is trying to protect Zodiac.

[/whacko conspiracy theory]

Or Elwood forgot to pay the billz again.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
For fuck's sake.
Noooo.gif

Tyrant

Phantom said:
Eliteforge is trying to protect Zodiac.

[/whacko conspiracy theory]

Or Elwood forgot to pay the billz again.
U NEVAR KNOW

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
I was shocked, too.