Wordforge Hasn't Turned Into A Far-Left Board

The Question

Eternal
Just to address a couple things:

El Chup said:
I have barely 250 plus posts on TK in 15 years but it took a couple of posts on there for him to melt down and delete his Facebook and YouTube videos at various times because he was basically drinking hard booze in them - and all from indirect hints.

See, there you go lying again. Not lying about me "drinking hard booze" in Youtube videos. Totally did. But your lie is in leaving out the context in which I was doing so -- they were reviews of said booze -- and lying about why I removed them. That had nothing to do with you, you egotistical assplunger:

https://vapenews.com/vape-life/youtube-tightens-reigns-vape-reviewers/

YouTube has tightened their reigns on content that the media platform giant feels does not align with their Community Guidelines. YouTube Reviewers in the vaping community are being sent violation notices. Some Reviewers have even lost their channels over content.

One of the forms of content they're killing channels over is showing anything adult in nature -- including alcohol consumption even in a review context. You give yourself way too much credit for influence you haven't got.

And this:

El Chup said:
Castle has been gone for years, but he is still obsesses with WF.

And WF is still obsessed with Castle, you drooling hypocrite.

Fucking Chumpie.

The Question

Eternal
(Let's also not forget that every time Chump shows up around here to try his usual fucktardery on me, I stomp his ass so hard that he runs the fuck away. Always amusing.)

The Question

Eternal
Also: Yes, I "reply" to my own posts. That's because there's, like, a 5 minute editing time limit on posts, and sometimes things I hadn't thought of at the time I first replied occur to me later, so I add them. Tough shit, sugar tits. I'm not going to not express what I fucking want to express, when I want to express it, so don't make anything out of it that it isn't, ya fuckin' short bus window licker.

The Question

Eternal
Hey, Twinkletits, "I don't like this truth" isn't the same thing as "It's a lie." Quit eating paste long enough to sort that out.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
It's kind of like...

Wordforge is like if you went to a special ed class and passed out box cutters and crystal meth to all the retards. While this thread is like if you found just one retard and gave him meth and box cutters.

The Question

Eternal
It's kind of like...

Wordforge is like if you went to a special ed class and passed out box cutters and crystal meth to all the retards. While this thread is like if you found just one retard and gave him meth and box cutters.

Not my fault Ancalagon keeps showing up. The only one I'm baiting to come over and play is Chump. :p

The Question

Eternal
Also: Two :zzzz: reacts. Woooo. Big fuckin' whoop. They didn't actually dispute anything in the post, though, just made faces like stupid children. :)

The Question

Eternal
The WF Lefty Rejects said:
Durrrr! We know you're right, but we don't like you 'cause you're right, so we're gonna pull some retarded faces at you, Durrrrr!

You're fucking dismissed. :)

The Question

Eternal
And even after their childish stupidity is exposed, they just stick with it. Pathetic.

The Question

Eternal
WF: "We're not radical leftists!"

Anybody points out they're radical leftists, they react exactly like radical leftists, with personal attacks that have zero support from evidence, facts, or substance of any kind.

The Question

Eternal
You can't persuade people that I'm wrong by repeatedly proving that I'm right. ;)

The Question

Eternal
And Anc's answer to that... is go right on proving that I'm right.

Ancalagon said:
OBOyVuY.gif

Friday

Bazinga!
Wordforge is a preschool playpen when it comes to politics. I prefer to do my politickin' with those who have actual clout to change policy.

The Question

Eternal
Well, nobody wasting their time on a message board has the clout to change policy. But WF has become such a far left, and I do mean far left, echo chamber that unless you're a card carrying CPUSA booster, you get booted in less than a month. They've thrown out almost everybody who offers any real challenge to their slavery-loving orthodoxy.

And yeah, that's what leftism is -- it's slavery. All you WF majority assholes are promoting slavery.

Friday

Bazinga!
TS, you know how I feel about it, and have seen who I hang with. WF is small potatoes of no consequence.

Totally agree with you about the Left. They are so ingrained in their feelings they dismiss critical thinking as a liability.

The Question

Eternal
Well, it’s theoretically not a bad idea; if reason and facts aren’t on your side, go with feelings. The problem is that while that’s okay in theory, it doesn’t have much going for it in practice.

Friday

Bazinga!
Nothing wrong with feelings. At all. But they must be tempered with reason. You and 6 taught me that, over 10 years ago.