Wrestling?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Great interview with The Big Show!

[YOUTUBE]hlrTxtdtOlI[/YOUTUBE]

(No one's going to reply to a wrestling thread in 2012.)

CaptainWacky

It's a pity they didn't ask him about Star Trek: Enterprise.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
My sons have just gotten interested in wrestling. I just got them WWE AllStars for the Xbox. I never watched wrestling as a kid. Honestly, wrestling came on after Saturday morning cartoons, so when it came on I knew cartoons were over. So, that's what I associated it with.

CaptainWacky

They do a Saturday morning kid friendly show now, but I hear they edit out all the violence. Which must be hard.

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]kSe1maLmLUI[/YOUTUBE]

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Black people really can't pull off fishnets, be they man or woman.

CaptainWacky

Yeah, well white folk can't dance!

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Wrestling = Muppets show = sounds about right in terms of comedy. His theory that it is not fake because these people get hurt? Actors get hurt too on the set, some even have died, and their stunt doubles get hurt and have died too. Wrestlers are still actors, and wrestling is still fake since the players are acting; over the top acting, badly written scripts, (certainly not the calebre of "Game of Thrones") but acting nonetheless. So, wrestling is make believe just like actors' movies and TV shows are make believe and, therefore, fake. [The dramatic, soaring background music was over the top, too.]

Bread and circus for the masses.

CaptainWacky

Thanks for that original observation.

CaptainWacky

No, I just started a thread with the title "wrestling?" and posted wrestling related videos and made wrestling related posts as a joke.

CaptainWacky

BOTCHAMANIA STILL RULES.

[YOUTUBE]4FuzabDTOtc[/YOUTUBE]

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I remember when Cyndi Lauper got mixed up with wrestling. Suddenly Captain Lou Albano was a superstar with goth kids on MTV.

CaptainWacky

She actually appeared on RAW with Roddy Piper last year.

CaptainWacky

WWE needs to bring back Heel Howard Finkel.

[YOUTUBE]GGmFX0N_MX8[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]v96d9NLMaFs[/YOUTUBE]