8253.imgcache.jpg

More Broadway...

Bobby Steggert
8309.imgcache.jpg

Will Swenson
8310.imgcache.jpg

Christopher Tierney
8311.imgcache.jpg

(* He's the Spider-Man who fell 30 ft. into a pit)

Aaron Tveit
8312.imgcache.png

Andrew Keenan-Bolger
8313.imgcache.jpg

TWINKS ARE MEN TOO YA KNOW!!11

OK I'm done for now.

I did a seearch for past Top Ten (male) lists done by MFers and found him. You may even have been the one to post him several years ago. :D

He was young Hannibal Lecter in Hannibal Rising, also he was in Paris, je t'aime and A Very Long Engagement.

I knew if I just waited on Eggs, he would find and post better pix of the men I like.

Huzzah Eggs! Here's to the hot men we love!

I think Sam Trammell is good looking too, but I do wonder how much of that is because they are on tv?

If you saw a guy who looked like that in the street, who you didn't know from tv would you look twice at them?

Sorry I can't do more than one or two a post. Doing this during commercial breaks from Tennis. Ferndando Verdasco is a nice little hottie.

Norman Reedus AKA Daryl Dixon
8319.imgcache.jpg

Christian Kane
8320.imgcache.jpg

First saw this guy in Boardwalk Empire and was curious what he looked like without the prosthetic dealie:

8321.imgcache.jpg

Jack Huston

8322.imgcache.jpg

Professor Brian Cox. I hate his hair, MOST OF THE TIME, but I would.. I would SO MUCH.

Professor-Brian-Cox.jpg

Matt Smith. He can rock a cowboy hat.

8323.imgcache.jpg

Lucas Bryant.

8324.imgcache.jpg

Channing Tatum.

8325.imgcache.jpg

Joel McHale.

8326.imgcache.jpg

People I would still have sex with, but didn't bother looking up new pictures - CAPTAIN KIRK THAT'S RIGHT, YOU KNEW I WOULD SAY THAT. Also James Spader, maybe both of them at the same time. They could smoke cigars and drink scotch while making me shout BEAM ME UP SCOTTY.

Some of the other men I find attractive are already posted in the thread, and some of the men I find attractive I only think about when they are on the TV or something and I can't remember their names right now. Maybe I should keep a hot men journal next to the recliner and write their names down while I watch TV.

Back