1st look at new superman in costume

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I just wanna lick that man all over like a lollipop.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The logo looks kinda huge, but cool pic. Is this gonna be another "dark" remakey thing?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
BRANDON ROUTH COULD KILL YOU.

He looks okay, but...

...will open in cinemas on June 14, 2013.

It's really hard to get excited about something that's still nearly two years away. I struggled getting interested in The Hobbit for the same reason and I'm much more interested in that than Superman.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Costume has more the texture of Thor's. Fuck him. Routh was better, and I don't care what anyone says (he just happened to be in an amazingly weak movie).

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Don't cross Routh. He has Vegan powers or whatever.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I also thought it was very Thor like, especially around the cape.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Costume has more the texture of Thor's. Fuck him. Routh was better, and I don't care what anyone says (he just happened to be in an amazingly weak movie).

It didn't help also that the doll I saw of him in KB Toys years ago made him look very very girly.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Had they filed down his package so much it looked like he had camel toe?

(I also thought it looked like the Thor material, as well as Spider-Man's - they must all shop from the same place)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Had they filed down his package so much it looked like he had camel toe?

I think it was mainly the eyes/eyelashes on the doll, but I think Brandon Routh looks a bit too twinkish in real life to be a convincing Superman anyway.

Yub

Anachrophobic
No sir, I don't like it. Scales? Is he Aquaman? Does he require scale mail? Is he Thor?

WTFWTFWTF. Not Batnipple bad, but bad.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter