Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st look at new superman in costume

Still dude has some serious muscles going on.
Yes. Yes he does. ~happysigh

You know a suit is really, really tight when you can actually see the Vena brachialis poking out of it.

The suit makes him looks less like Superman and more like someone cosplaying Superman. The black piping looks like the Venom symbiont is groping his butt or attempting to go for the groin. Colours are too dark for Supes, that's not blue it's almost a purple or grey. The S is about the only part of the suit that looks correct.

Some of that musculature is probably built into the suit, as is the featureless crotchbulge.

Looking back at the first photo that was revealed you couldn't tell he didn't have any red undies. I can't say I'm fond of that look at all. The spider-man-ish fish scales look out of place and the lack of red underwear just doesn't make it look like Superman anymore. I'm disappointed and I don't even like the character (he's by far the most boring mainstream superhero imo).

^You know what makes me sick about Henry Cavill? In a good way...he was in line to be Edward in the "Twilight" films. I would have been all over that shit if he had been.