2 hots mormon "sisters" stopped me recently..

Falconarg

Rebel
they talked about they religion and that shit,they are from USA...and i was invite to a reunion and they are going to send me a book
what the hell i do next?

Seph

Retired Account
belladonna

best mormon ever

Mirah

I love you
You should totally go mormon dude. I mean not really, but just pretend.

Seph

Retired Account
me or failtard?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You should totally go with those girls. Heres the thing: Mormons are very very strict about their girls being virgins at marriage. However, "Virgin" is a term designated vaginal ONLY, the hymen must be intact. However, for a great many Mormon girls, all other activities are fair game.

Mormon girls are freeeeeeaky...what you do is pretend you are seriously considering conversion the the faith, but you are conflicted and would like more time alone with them to discuss it at length. Then you swing the conversation around to rules about sex, what's okay and what isn't, and gradually get them worked up into a frenzy. You may come away with a few scars, but damned if you won't have memories to savor during some future dry spell...

And yes, I do mean all other activities.

And yes, I have successfully done this more than once.

And yes, I know I'm probably going to Hell for it.

And yes, I'd do it again in a minute even knowing about the hell part.

My rod and my staff, they will comfort thee, honey. Just come over here a minute and let me rub your shoulders. You look so tired from going up to all those doors...

Seph

Retired Account
mormons are the dirtiest bitches out there, u just got to know how to pix the lock then trust its like an avalanche...

Falcy Girl

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
they talked about they religion and that shit,they are from USA...and i was invite to a reunion and they are going to send me a book
what the hell i do next?

:rwmad:Don't you even dare think about fucking them, my sweet babboo! I don't know what I'd do.
:wah!:

Seph

Retired Account
loktar i dnt think thats a good idea, for u buddy...

Seph

Retired Account
i suspect that its failturd himself, that kinda hairy love is wrong...

Seph

Retired Account
neither are either of us...

Seph

Retired Account
what are my flies open?

Falconarg

Rebel
You should totally go with those girls. Heres the thing: Mormons are very very strict about their girls being virgins at marriage. However, "Virgin" is a term designated vaginal ONLY, the hymen must be intact. However, for a great many Mormon girls, all other activities are fair game.

Mormon girls are freeeeeeaky...what you do is pretend you are seriously considering conversion the the faith, but you are conflicted and would like more time alone with them to discuss it at length. Then you swing the conversation around to rules about sex, what's okay and what isn't, and gradually get them worked up into a frenzy. You may come away with a few scars, but damned if you won't have memories to savor during some future dry spell...

And yes, I do mean all other activities.

And yes, I have successfully done this more than once.

And yes, I know I'm probably going to Hell for it.

And yes, I'd do it again in a minute even knowing about the hell part.

My rod and my staff, they will comfort thee, honey. Just come over here a minute and let me rub your shoulders. You look so tired from going up to all those doors...

i LOLED whit the last part of your post:smfsmiley:

well i think im going to play along for a while,im still waiting for the book...