2 hots mormon "sisters" stopped me recently..

Falcy Girl

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
looks like im not going to get the mormons book and the visit of those hot girls....
i want to cry:phpsad:
:(Don't cry, pooky bear. Those whores were no good for you. Come give me a hug. :hug: You can cry into my chest all night if you need to.

who cares?for hot girls i believe everything they say to me
:DI know. That's why I have to keep such a close eye on you.:suspicious:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
129137552235647565.jpg

That weiner has no marbles. No marbles at all. It's a eunuch ninja.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I don't think that would be allowed to be used as my av.. That penis is bigger than the 2 penises in my dancing dick girls shockodoobie av that was disallowed.

The pen0r is under his clothes. Why would it be against ToS?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
That would be a good show to replace Lost on the schedule next year. "Boner Ninja" he could have all kinds of adventures where he and his boner solve crimes and stuff, and the boner talks but only the Boner Ninja can hear it because it's possessed with the spirit of his dead mother. Then there would be lots of funny jokes where people hear him calling his boner "Mom" and they do spit-takes and double-takes and mug for the camera like Don Knotts used to do.

Man that would be good tv...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
That would be a good show to replace Lost on the schedule next year. "Boner Ninja" he could have all kinds of adventures where he and his boner solve crimes and stuff, and the boner talks but only the Boner Ninja can hear it because it's possessed with the spirit of his dead mother. Then there would be lots of funny jokes where people hear him calling his boner "Mom" and they do spit-takes and double-takes and mug for the camera like Don Knotts used to do.

Man that would be good tv...

Cameo by Loktar as the Wank Ninja?

Yub

Anachrophobic
He'd beat his mother when she made stupid comments about how untidy he looks or when he was going to settle down. Then there'd be the inevitable episode when through some weird mystical or/and science mumbo jumbo His mother took control of his body and he was trapped in the penis and she'd wear a pink uniform and ties ribbons around the penor to his disgust.

The episode where he meets a hot female ninja and they have sex while the mother's spirit is taking a nap......RATINGS GOLD.