41 Games of Chess

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I'd like to be playing more. Do any new challengers dare approach? Facebook me.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I am playing two games against him and I am unsure of what the result will be.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
I never use facebook. How about a game of chess at Yahoo games? I'll be a bit busy this week but from next tuesday on I'll have time.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
hey The Call of Nature! How's it going?
I didn't know you played chess.
(or if I did, I've forgotten; old age does that) :D

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
k3gyro9j0uqj5ughjgmi.jpg

This guy moved the one piece that could give me a checkmate - the pawn that was guarding the spot my knight's in now. Unexpected; I was planning on a rather more protracted game.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
nyldkjcoxjobpdbuxfeg.jpg

The same bloke's slightly ahead of me in another game that looks to be gravitating towards a draw.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
nyldkjcoxjobpdbuxfeg.jpg

The same bloke's slightly ahead of me in another game that looks to be gravitating towards a draw.

Did you leave that move where it was?

Did he move his King to g7?

If he did, move your queen to d5.

Your opponent will probably be overeager and try to put you into check.

Ignore it and move the king closer to the queen.

With your queen remove the pawn at b3.

If the facebook chess allows it, make your next few moves trying to get that pawn to the other side of the board, protecting it with your queen and king. If you succeed, you can promote your pawn for a second queen on the board and you'll have a much easier time of winning.

Dammit... I guess I'll have to start a game with you. Now this means I'll have to login to facebook more often.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Did you leave that move where it was?

Did he move his King to g7?

If he did, move your queen to d5.

Your opponent will probably be overeager and try to put you into check.

Ignore it and move the king closer to the queen.

With your queen remove the pawn at b3.

If the facebook chess allows it, make your next few moves trying to get that pawn to the other side of the board, protecting it with your queen and king. If you succeed, you can promote your pawn for a second queen on the board and you'll have a much easier time of winning.

Dammit... I guess I'll have to start a game with you. Now this means I'll have to login to facebook more often.

That was checkmate.