a complaint concerning the highest reaction score: is it fair?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The best part is him running around his slum apartment smashing things while he's melting down, then he'll log back in and say something even more ridiculous.

and another thing

How long can a 62 year old man expect to live?

Life Expectancy Tables
AgeLife Expectancy-MaleLife Expectancy-Female

jack

jack

In about 20 years, give or take a few

355858202_266956572595133_5974311584159606254_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Or he'll make himself good. I mean, how fucking shit does somebody's life have to be that he can't even make friends online?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I made friends on the internet (Frank Carrera, Jeffery, (Dork Lord), Neil (Morbo), James Bogner {Geedis), Ryan (Celtic Samuurai), Peter McDonald, Cory Fucka, Steve {DevilMan), Kevin P, (Eel O'Brien/Yahooee), Mark (Dogboy 443), Steve Bussette, Dershocka (Spack), Huner X (BitchSlapSmiity), Gear, Rick Veitch, fool... Before Venooker highjacked those accounts when he lost his Kingdom, claiming he owned them for non payment because JACK didn't pay the bills for 3 months.<<<jack tried to jew me for my my $$$, but I was smart enough not to fall for his thief like games.<<<That is why known of his former MODS at his failed forum do not exist anymore<<<:bigass:

jack

I made friends on the internet (Frank Carrera, Jeffery, (Dork Lord), Neil (Morbo), James Bogner {Geedis), Ryan (Celtic Samuurai), Peter McDonald, Cory Fucka, Steve {DevilMan), Kevin P, (Eel O'Brien/Yahooee), Mark (Dogboy 443), Steve Bussette, Dershocka (Spack), Huner X (BitchSlapSmiity), Gear, Rick Veitch, fool... Before Venooker highjacked those accounts when he lost his Kingdom, claiming he owned them for non payment because JACK didn't pay the bills for 3 months.<<<jack tried to jew me for my my $$$, but I was smart enough not to fall for his thief like games.<<<That is why known of his former MODS at his failed forum do not exist anymore<<<:bigass:

Not a single person you mention is a friend of yours in any sense. They all left this board because of you. Funny that I am still friends with everyone you mention, but you are not.

Why is that do you suppose? ;)

Guess who's NOT leaving this board because of you?

and another thing Wilson

all the rest of your post is the usual lies and meaningless bullshit you spew like diarrhea every day. You were never part of the Kingdom, or any of the other messageboard communities you still lie about. Everyone hates you. You even hate you. LOL

By the way DM and KP will let me know when you die, because they may even be the cause of your death (another lunch bet we had when I was down in Wilmington and Asheville SC for Juneteenth). Sorry I missed you...I guess you were out at the dumpsters getting dinner, or sucking cock for crack (your usual routine)

What a holiday that will be! That will be the one time all the old peeps from TK will get together, at your gravesite. Golden Shower time!!!

Maybe you should consider getting cremated, but you probably can't even afford that cuntbucket. Your whore mom tells me all your secrets, in between grunting like a pig when she comes when I fist her with a bucket of chicken.

Thanks for dancing yet again.

Great Hijacked thread, me :bigass:

Last edited:

jack

7rmgfl.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You do know jack was in wilmington last week? We had lunch with Cumbee and we're officially in on the new idea of rolleyeing you to minus 10k.

Whose CUMBEE? I'm at CP at this moment. The pool is green. :bigass:

jack

Failed editmaster strikes again :bigass: If you were any dumber you'd be a fucking rock.

Sorry in advance for insulting rocks.

jack

7rmgfl.jpg

jack

[/sise]
Failed editmaster strikes again :bigass: If you were any dumber you'd be a fucking rock.

Sorry in advance for insulting rocks.

:bigass: It's so easy to make you dance. Bet you scrambled like the bitch you are to edit that HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

jack

So anyway I really was going to retire from TK.

Not now though, suckerduck.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Not a single person you mention is a friend of yours in any sense. They all left this board because of you. Funny that I am still friends with everyone you mention, but you are not.

and another thing Wilson

all the rest of your post is the usual lies and meaningless bullshit you spew like diarrhea every day. You were never part of the Kingdom, or any of the other messageboard communities you still lie about. Everyone hates you. You even hate you. LOL

By the way DM and KP will let me know when you die, because they may even be the cause of your death (another lunch bet we had when I was down in Wilmington and Asheville SC for Juneteenth). Sorry I missed you...I guess you were out at the dumpsters getting dinner, or sucking cock for crack (your usual routine)

What a holiday that will be! That will be the one time all the old peeps from TK will get together, at your gravesite. Golden Shower time!!!

Maybe you should consider getting cremated, but you probably can't even afford that cuntbucket. Your whore mom tells me all your secrets, in between grunting like a pig when she comes when I fist her with a bucket of chicken.

Thanks for dancing yet again.

Great Hijacked thread, me :bigass:

^^too long asshole, didn't read, will not read...Nice melt down future dead man^^^ I'M LOVING THIS!.

jack

Whose CUMBEE? I'm at CP at this moment. The pool is green. :bigass:
LOL You're banned from CP and will be arrested for trespassing. You know neither of them have worked there for years. Told so many lies you can't even keep them straight for yourself.

Great job making this cupcakeer dance, me.

jack

[size-5]^^too long asshole, didn't read, will not read...Nice melt down future dead man^^^ I'M LOVING THIS!.[/size]
Now you have to go back and edit this, idiot.

and another thing.

You wouldnt have commented on it if you hadn't read it in detail HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AND one more thing.

You're my bitch, future dead pissed on cupcakeer.

:bigass:

jack

^^too long asshole, didn't read, will not read...

Good job editing dancer.

See what I'm doing to you here, future dead man?

:bigass:

jack

jack

jack

jack