a complaint concerning the highest reaction score: is it fair?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
:bigass:

the reaction score is the most ridiculous function at 'troll kingdom' ever.

what is the purpose of this function?

Among Us Discuss GIF - Among Us Discuss Talk GIFs

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I was third on the list 4 months 14,000+ ago behind 'jack' and 'captainwacky'

blackfoot NAP reaction scores:
roll eyes: 17,321

i'm being punished by 5 members who has less than 1,000 messages each. I have 24,360 messages.

I got 10,000+ roll eye's from a member who has only 1,759 messages in 16 years at 'tk'

I have 5+ threads with more than 2,000 messages.
:bigass: Your bitching and moaning sound so sweet :bigass:

jack

Hey, Cuntfoot, you notice how, over the last 24 hours, every time you puke up some more copypasta, your rep score gets nuked even harder? :sarek:
How's that minus 3000 looking cuntfoot.

Trust me, you aint seen nothing yet.

jack

I was third on the list 4 months 14,000+ ago behind 'jack' and 'captainwacky'

blackfoot NAP reaction scores:
roll eyes: 17,321

i'm being punished by 5 members who has less than 1,000 messages each. I have 24,360 messages.

I got 10,000+ roll eye's from a member who has only 1,759 messages in 16 years at 'tk'

I have 5+ threads with more than 2,000 messages.
mmmm your bitching and moaning are very satisfying :bigass:

jack

This member stalked my messages with the roll eye function going as far as negging my threads from 2017.

He's only been an active member for a year.

Wait until you see what that member does going forward.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

jack

Blackfoor nap
Who gave you all those? None of us did.
If you got them from CeeJay/C-40 or Steve Samurai Jack, since those are your duals you gave them to yourself.
BUSTED :bigass:
Fucking hypocrite. This is now a spam thread. Keep posting in it and I will treat it as such.
Comprende' Chico?
Passive agressive cunt.

jack

I predict this thread will have 100 posts and many hundreds of views way before Father's day.

Great job me

jack

Blackfoor nap
Who gave you all those? None of us did.
If you got them from CeeJay/C-40 or Steve Samurai Jack, since those are your duals you gave them to yourself.
BUSTED :bigass:
Fucking hypocrite. This is now a spam thread. Keep posting in it and I will treat it as such.
Comprende' Chico?
Passive agressive cunt.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

BTW did your know i am in wilmington for the next 10 days?

Band is on tour.

Come see us before I come see you.

^^For real!^^ I'll meet you. Name the time and place, but it'll have to be Wednesday or later...Monday I'll be in Charlotte NC visiting my brother, Michael Jordan (Owner of the Charlotte Hornets), Carolina's Panthers overall NFL first-round Bryce Young and Philadelphia great Clyde Simmons who played on the other side of Hall of Famer Reggie White...Tuesday, I'll be in Greenville SC looking to purchase some real estate...Is CP good for you on Wednesday jack?...Maybe our butt buds/friends, Kevin P and Steve/Charles can have a good ole fashioned pool party, You bring the cake and I'll bring the seafood (Snow Crab Legs, Shrimp Flounder...Seriously jack, I really want to finally after 20 years wanna meet and greet you personally.

Lets Just Do The Damn Thing John Phillips GIF - Lets Just Do The Damn Thing John Phillips Tiger King2 GIFs

jack

^^For real!^^ I'll meet you. Name the time and place, but it'll have to be Wednesday or later...Monday I'll be in Charlotte NC visiting my brother, Michael Jordan (Owner of the Charlotte Hornets), Carolina's Panthers overall NFL first-round Bryce Young and Philadelphia great Clyde Simmons who played on the other side of Hall of Famer Reggie White...Tuesday, I'll be in Greenville SC looking to purchase some real estate...Is CP good for you on Wednesday jack?...Maybe our butt buds/friends, Kevin P and Steve/Charles can have a good ole fashioned pool party, You bring the cake and I'll bring the seafood (Snow Crab Legs, Shrimp Flounder...Seriously jack, I really want to finally after 20 years wanna meet and greet you personally.

Lets Just Do The Damn Thing John Phillips GIF - Lets Just Do The Damn Thing John Phillips Tiger King2 GIFs
:bigass: Really. That's a feat seeing Jordan is in Florida (where he lives) negotiating selling the Hornets.

You ought to at least keep up with what he's doing before you start slinging bullshit.

Idiot.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

And Another Thang, jack

steve samurai jack, GANK MASTER and TK's original Geedis will be there...Holla Black!
...:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Steve/Charles/DevilMan, jack, Kevin P/Yahooee/Eel O'Brien vs. CeeJay/BLACKFOOT, steve samurai jack/Steven Jackson, Geedis/James...Imagine all of us getting together for fun and games..Are down?:bigass:

jack

Steve/Charles/DevilMan, jack, Kevin P/Yahooee/Eel O'Brien vs. CeeJay/BLACKFOOT, steve samurai jack/Steven Jackson, Geedis/James...Imagine all of us getting together for fun and games..Are down?:bigass:
Love that your reaction score is over minus 3000 now.

Wait til Father's day :bigass: