A gay marriage proposal...

So 100 years ago if a black man wanted to be free if he was a slave, was that legal? Yes or no? If no, then how is it that a black man has any less rights that a white man?

So 100 years ago, if a woman wanted to vote, was that legal? Yes or no? If no, than how is it that a woman has any less rights than a man?

Is it legal for Kim Davis to refuse to put her name on a marriage license she disagrees with? Talk about confusing legality with morality.

12889.imgcache.jpg

I'll bet you say that to all the Muslims, too. Wait, no, bet you don't.

Bet if Davis had dragged those couples up to the roof and thrown 'em off the building while screaming, "La laaaaaaaa WHACKBUTT!", nobody would'a said shit. :joker:

So you're fired up to defend gay marriage, but you use 'faggot' like it's an insult?

Cognitive dissonance, kids. There's your example.

I don't care about gay marriage. I care about civil rights and the constitution. Something a faggot rightie like you will never understand.

My balls feel quite comfy on your chin. Especially when you start sputtering bullshit like this :joker:

Will you ever publish anything of worth? You're supposed to be a writer, but you don't understand the most basic sentence structures. You're an ignorant, unschooled buffoon that imagines his talent.

My balls feel quite comfy on your chin. Especially when you start sputtering bullshit like this :joker:

Will you ever publish anything of worth? You're supposed to be a writer, but you don't understand the most basic sentence structures. You're an ignorant, unschooled buffoon that imagines his talent.

And you paid money for something you think is "awful writing." Guess that makes you a world-class dope, don't it. :sarek:

(Hint: When you badmouth something you previously thought was awesome, you only make you look like a sucker. Sucker.)

12895.imgcache.jpg

Jack: "I'm gonna talk a lot of shit about you because YOU DON'T THINK THE WAY I WANT YOU TO THINK!"

Fuck you, you petty, cheap fascist. I'll think how I want, bitch, and there isn't one kind of ammunition you can bring to bear that will stop me from thinking the way I want. If you think you can chain a mind like this with that flimsy, church-lady gossip-level accusatory crap, you must've just arrived in the world. :)

Of course, Jack will ignore the primacy of the 10th Amendment, because he doesn't really give a shit about the Constitution. He cares about being on the activism bandwagon. :)

He cares about being on the activism bandwagon. :)

He doesn't care about that. He's just trying to kiss Egg's ass. That and he's trying hard to not be the shoots ropes, fucks necks guy.

Almost makes you miss the patron saint of teenage drummers, bicycling along the waterfront, crusted salmon and an interesting but playful local cab with anything he thinks MF's watch, guy.

But not quite.

Old fish, little pond.

Ehhh, I think him sucking up to Eggs is of secondary importance to him, really. He was into this kind of trend activist shit on Facebook, too, which is what I finally got weary of and led me to kicking him off my friends' list there. That's what set off his chronic butthurt about me here. See my sig, second line. There's Jack, explained.

Back