A gay marriage proposal...

I can see that. But only in the sense that it's what he thinks he should say to seem like he knows what he's talking about. He doesn't believe a word of his own bullshit.

I have thousands of his posts in my forum where he doesn't say a single real thing. Not one. All bullshit. I checked.

That brand new bike was discontinued in '12. My guess would be the gloves were too.

It's not that Jack isn't real. It's that there isn't anything real about Jack.

At TK it's about kissing Egg's ass.

I kinda picture Jack stuffin' his chrome Gnome dome up Sarek's back side and turning the elder statesman into a gnome-tailed brony. Sometimes I hate my imagination.

You know if, just once, I won an argument with a liberal and they said "I see your point. Well done," instead of just having to settle for a random string of non sequiturs and meme photos they found on the Daily Kos or somewhere, I could die a happy man. But for now, I guess I'll just settle for the implied victory of jack's dodging of a very simple question. :phpcool:

You know if, just once, I won an argument with a liberal and they said "I see your point. Well done," instead of just having to settle for a random string of non sequiturs and meme photos they found on the Daily Kos or somewhere, I could die a happy man. But for now, I guess I'll just settle for the implied victory of jack's dodging of a very simple question. :phpcool:

It might help if you were a real conservative and not just some half-ass troll.

I kinda picture Jack stuffin' his chrome Gnome dome up Sarek's back side and turning the elder statesman into a gnome-tailed brony. Sometimes I hate my imagination.

That's because you don't have one. And you only blocked me after you discovered I blocked you, loser. Doesnt matter how you spin it after the fact, silly rabbit.

There's Castle "explained". Failure at everything :joker:

zero for two. I'm not a liberal, I'm a progressive if you require a label. afa your question goes, I answered it. Just because something was a law once doesn't mean that's how it'll always be. Like slavery. Like women voting. Like same sex marriage. The meme's were for Castle, and they served their purpose. They weren't directed at you at all.

That's why my former state was the harbinger of all this afa same sex marriage goes.. A very simple complaint over insurance which brought about the first civil union law.

Then you don't know me very well. I lead. I don't follow.

Oh, and Gnome:

12906.imgcache.jpg

As you march to the beat of the right wing bigotry band?

"Bigotry". For fuck's sake, you do know that word's half off at the dollar store, right? You know the primer is dudded in that word? You know it's been so overused and thrown at fucking everything that nobody gives a shit anymore, right? You're throwing a styrofoam word and expecting a grenade detonation. Take your "bigotry" and "racism" and "sexism" and "homophobia" and shove 'em up your ass, they're dead words.

Nobody fucking cares anymore. Those words have no power anymore. Clear enough?

"Bigotry! Think the way we want you to think or we'll yell bigot!"

Fuckin' scream yourself hoarse, I won't think the way you want me to, and I don't give a fuck what you call me for refusing your soft fascism. If the popularity of Trump has taught you anything, it should've been this: That shit doesn't fucking work anymore. Got it?

Come up with a logical argument next time.

Oh, and if you were judging from my fucking "rant", you'd stop trying to Saul Alinsky at me, punk, 'cause that shit's past its expiration date, capisce? That's what you should take from my "rant".

3 posts over the period of an hour refuting my claim pretty much says it all. It was eating at you.

D.C. Chief of Police Won?t Issue Concealed Carry Permits? So, Why Isn?t SHE Thrown in Jail? | The PolitiStick

Sarek, care to throw a shit-fit about this one, too -- if only to maintain the illusion of consistency?

Completely separate issue bogged down in intentional legislation and loop holes to make both the certification and permit process incredibly time consuming and difficult. She should be accountable for failing to issue permits to those that pass the process, but the entire process is faulty.

The marriage issue is cut and dry.

So you're the one who threw out the line of crap about "how does it affect you" -- how does this clerk's unwillingness to endorse gay marriage affect you?

'Cause it doesn't. Unless you wanna be a complete hypocrite and claim that it does because of some utterly fictive bullshit kinship you have in common with teh gheyz.

I feel like this conversation has jumped the tracks a bit. If I may -

I think it's important for us to all take a moment to remember that Satan actually laughs when gay people get married. Do you really want to be a part of making Satan happy?

I didn't think so.

Let's not forget what this is really about.

Back