Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Jewish Defector Warns America -- reprint

Gagh said:
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
Drown him out!

I have another interesting read for you: "The Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion."

Holocaust deniers are stupid enough to believe they're still a genuine secret document, right?

Uh oh, P back away from this thread nice and slow like. If you like me even a little bit you will. Trust me

PreatorX said:
I have another interesting read for you: "The Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion."

Holocaust deniers are stupid enough to believe they're still a genuine secret document, right?

Nope. Much like the genesis of the Holocaust, the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion are a Russian invention. See, much unlike Holocaust disciples (because that's what it boils down to for some of you, True Belief) skeptics constantly analyze and re-analyze substantiated evidence, and the evidence in the case of the Protocols is that they were written by a Russian who was attempting to manufacture evidence of a conspiracy. The fact, though, that the manufactured evidence dovetails with real evidence, on the other hand, is something you'd have to be willfully stupid to ignore.

^^You've got to know by now, Mandi -- if they're dumb enough to speak up against me, they're not going to be smart enough to shut up. That's what makes this so much fun. ;)

Yes, Hambil, it has been some months since I last thrashed one of your half-baked pseudo-Marxist rants. I'm not surprised you've forgotten that I'm more intelligent in general and a better debater, in particular, than you are. You're welcome to step up yet again to be reminded.

My prediction for the outcome:

odd286ir.gif

The Question said:
Yes, Hambil, it has been some months since I last thrashed one of your half-baked pseudo-Marxist rants. I'm not surprised you've forgotten that I'm more intelligent in general and a better debater, in particular, than you are. You're welcome to step up yet again to be reminded.
The smarter one repeatedly claims to be, the dumber they are.

The Question said:
^^You've got to know by now, Mandi -- if they're dumb enough to speak up against me, they're not going to be smart enough to shut up. That's what makes this so much fun. ;)

Well, he's gonna shut up because I asked him to.