Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Jewish Defector Warns America -- reprint

SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!

JEWISH THIS JEWISH THAT NAZI THIS NAZI THAT FUCK ALL NAZIS POST THIS SHIT IN A SPAM FREE FORUM LOL

SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!
SPAM THE RACIST!

WATCH WITH FEAR AS I DECONSTRUCT YOUR POST, ANALYZE THE MATERIAL AND CAREFULLY ADDRESS EACH POINT WITH A COUNTER-ARGUMENT!

OMFG - I FIND YOUR COUNTER-CLAIMS TO BE LACKING CREDULITY, AND SOMEWHAT SPURIOUS! I SHALL NOW DISASSEMBLE EACH OF THE POINTS YOU RAISED WITH POINTS OF MY OWN, AND EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THEM!

DAMN YOU AND YOUR ADOPTION OF A CONTRARY POSITION! MY ARGUMENT IS SOUND, AND NOT AT ALL FLAWED IN ANY WAY! I POOH-POOH YOUR COUNTER-POINTS, AND WILL NOW GIVE YOU THE VERBAL EQUIVALENT OF THE MIDDLE FINGER!

HA! YOU HAVE RESORTED TO DISPLAYING SOME EMOTION IN YOUR POST INSTEAD OF POSTING A SLAB OF DULL TEXT WITH NO EMOTION FOR ME TO DECONSTRUCT! IT IS CLEAR THAT NOT ONLY AM I WINNING THE ARGUMENT, BUT THAT I ALSO POSSESS THE BIGGEST BALLS & LARGEST PENIS!

ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE ERRED, BY ATTEMPTING TO DETERMINE BY GENDER WITH YOUR OWN ARROGANCE, YOU HAVE REVEALED YOURSELF TO NOT ONLY BE A RACIST, BUT A SEXIST!

YOUR LACK OF LOGIC ASTOUNDS ME, YOU WILL NOW REEL IN SHOCK AS I DISCREDIT YOUR ACCUSATIONS WITH THIS LARGELY IRRELEVANT SLAB OF TEXT I HAVE COPIED & PASTED FROM A HIGHLY DUBIOUS INTERNET SOURCE!

DAMN YOU AND YOUR COPYING & PASTING SKILLS! I MUST NOW FURIOUSLY GOOGLE FOR MORE RESOURCES THAT IN NO WAY BACK UP ANY POINTS THAT HAVE BEEN RAISED, THEN COPY AND PASTE IT INTO THIS THREAD TO APPEASE THE READERS THAT MY WEAKED FACADE IS IN NO WAY CRUMBLING TO NOTHINGNESS!

Jew jew black slitty slitty slopehead who gives a fuck WE'LL ALL FLAME AND TROLL EACH OTHER ANYWAY YOU IGNORANT CUNTS!

Chadarnook said:
Also, whether or not Ashkenazi Jews descended from Khazars is still debatable.
Yes. History is a bit murky on what happened to the Khazars after they decided to have Judaism as their state religion.

Also a note... if they were "driven out" of Asia, then obviously they had their tails kicked over in Asia, which makes the talk of their supreme warlikeness a bit ... overblown, shall we say? The most successful conquerers, like the Mongolians, do the displacing. It's also a bit funny to talk about Jews controlling the United States in business terms when the business leaders of the time (running large businesses that very recently had just begun to run into anti-trust lawsuits) included few Jews that I can think of.

We all know Edison and Ford were running a significant portion of the US industry at the time, though (them being on the flip side - somewhat [notably in the case of Ford] anti-Semitic). Always interesting to read another account of that era in history.