Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Jewish Defector Warns America -- reprint

SilentBtViolent said:
SilentBtViolent : anecdote, not bullshit. you are an asshole.

Wrong. You made a claim -- here it is again, with the claim within your statement highlighted so you can see it:

SilentBtViolent said:
I work in DC and I can say that the pro-Zionist group is probably about even with the pro-Palestinian group in policy circles.

That's a claim up there. You didn't produce any evidence, anecdotal or otherwise, with which to support it. You admitted as much when you openly refused to provide any.

P.S.: Yes -- I am an asshole. Now... so fucking what?

Okay. Germany got dragged into WWI to look after Austrian interests. They would have lost the war quickly, because the British put up a blockade on Chile. Gun powder was unavailable to Germany. But, the Germans invented the Haber Bausch Process, which allowed them to make synthetic gun powder, thus dragging the war out longer. Wilson wanted to make the World safe for Democracy, because Bismark really was a dictaorial bastard. Du hast nie meine Uraltere Oma getroffen. Wilson could have gotten into the war sooner, which is what he wanted, but he was up for re-election and didn't want to mess that up, as he did not get the popular vote in 1912. As soon as he was re-elected, he declared War, and loved every second of it.
I read the Balfour Document. Very straight forward; not cryptic.All it said was that they would consider giving Jews sancuary in Palestein, which they were perfectly free to do. Great Britain owned that piece of Real Estate. Whoopty do. You don't think England didn't have their own diplomats in Washington, working on Wilson? Do you think they cared to concede defeat? I'm sure they perfectly capable to do their own begging for troops. They didn't need to enlist Zionists to intercede for them.

Regarding recent improprieties and acts of aggression by Jewish/Israeli interests against governments friendly to them:

A Fox News report detailing Israeli espionage within and against the United States. Ask yourself this question: Why, in the event that the information disclosed in this report is in any way untrue, was a retraction not requested, but instead the information quietly buried by Fox?

Thankfully, the news segments were archived by third parties, and follow:

Segment 1.
Segment 2.
Segment 3.
Segment 4.

Miranda said:
They never learn do they TQ?

Should be the other way around, TQ is what you call a one trick pony. Don't you get tired of defending your Aryan mumbo jumbo stance on the world TQ?

Shit, I've only been here four days, and I'm tired of seeing reams and reams of your quasi-factual evidence. I'd think after years of this bullshit you'd be tired of typing this crap.

But I guess if you did stop, you'd actually have form other opinions. So keep on typin' brotha.

Chadarnook said:
It's not our fault you can't debate the evidence.

What's to debate? I could give you factual documents written in blood by Adolph Hitler himself and you guys wouldn't give credence to it. So why bother?

You and TQ have chosen to buy into the hype and derision. I for one am glad it's that way. Please, by all means seclude yourself as much as possible. It's to the benefit of the general populaion.

Atomic Weggie said:
What's to debate? I could give you factual documents written in blood by Adolph Hitler himself and you guys wouldn't give credence to it.

Present them. What's stopping you?

You and TQ have chosen to buy into the hype and derision.

How daft can you be? Even after presenting a mountain of evidence to people, they choose to believe lies. This isn't a matter of faith, or ancient history of some sort.

I for one am glad it's that way. Please, by all means seclude yourself as much as possible. It's to the benefit of the general populaion.

We're hardly alone. I actually first read the document in the first post on www.whatreallyhappened.com

Atomic Weggie said:
What's to debate? I could give you factual documents written in blood by Adolph Hitler himself and you guys wouldn't give credence to it. So why bother?

Well, if you can't be bothered to try to refute the arguments, or present counter-arguments of your own in a way that's even half thoughtful, why bother attacking the source of the arguments, either? Looks to me like you can be bothered, you just know you're on the wrong side of the argument and can't bring yourself to admit it.

You and TQ have chosen to buy into the hype and derision.

It never ceases to amuse me that those who take the side you have can so blithely ignore the weight of the evidence against your position.

I for one am glad it's that way. Please, by all means seclude yourself as much as possible. It's to the benefit of the general populaion.

Right, because we certainly wouldn't want the general population to think, now would we? :roll:

Atomic Weggie said:
Don't you get tired of defending your Aryan mumbo jumbo stance on the world TQ?

Not really, because I never get tired of being right, and watching ignorant turds like you charge at a brick wall.

But I guess if you did stop, you'd actually have form other opinions.

Yeah, being wrong would be a refreshing change of pace... nah, I'll stick with being right. Now get a good run first before you charge this time -- that empty coconut sound your head makes just cracks me right the hell up. ;)

The Question said:
Not really, because I never get tired of being right, and watching ignorant turds like you charge at a brick wall.

Ahh, ignorant turds? Name calling? A tell tale sign that irritation has set in, my work here is done.

Charging at brick walls would mean I actually care about your opinions and 400 pages of drivel.

My point TQ was had nothing to do with you getting tired of being right or wrong. My point is that this white supremicist garbage is all you write about on this forum. Again, don't you get tired of writing the same things over and over, referencing the same websites and links?

If you're so confident in your righteousness, why bother with ignorant turds such as myself?

If anyone here is banging their heads into brick walls, it's you.

Atomic Weggie said:
white supremicist garbage

What white supremicist garbage? While there are differences between peoples of different races, supremacy is a very subjective term. It's interesting that some immediately equate criticism of a certain group of Jews with white supremicism.

Peoples of Christian European descent aren't the only people who have qualms with certain Jews:

http://www.blacksandjews.com/

Atomic Weggie said:
Ahh, ignorant turds? Name calling? A tell tale sign that irritation has set in, my work here is done.

Don't mistake playful name calling for irritation, you scabrous little beetle. ;)

Charging at brick walls would mean I actually care about your opinions and 400 pages of drivel.

And if you didn't, you would've had no interest in joining the discussion on either side.

My point TQ was had nothing to do with you getting tired of being right or wrong. My point is that this white supremicist garbage is all you write about on this forum.

Wrong again, as is apparently habitual for you.

Again, don't you get tired of writing the same things over and over, referencing the same websites and links?

Yeah, maybe I should reduce the key pressure on my keyboard from 150 to 120 pounds. It's so draining. :lol:

If you're so confident in your righteousness, why bother with ignorant turds such as myself?

Because it's fun. Now, if you're so confident that I'm wrong, why continue to spew insults while avoiding my points like the plague?

Atomic Weggie said:
You need to get out more.

Says one guy who spends his free time on an internet message board to another who spends his time on an internet message board.

Minimalist is good when it comes to style -- and style is fine, as long as there's some substance for it to dress up. Now -- try working on getting some substance into your replies, and you may just make something of yourself. Besides an ass, that is -- you've already got that one down.