A Message to Comicon's "Odd Sock"

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Just saw your thread about my messageboard at Commie. if you're lurking here, I've approved everyone that actually registered so far. I'm not sure what your handle was, but there isn't anyone on hold currently.

Based on post counts and activity, you're either "sunglassestiny", "spearsrapp", "KhanThornton", "Insimasoine" or Coemglose". Whichever one of those you may be, they've all been approved. I'm thinking Cory was "spearsrapp", tell him he's free to post there too.

Close to 5000 arcade games now. Plus a first run movie theater and a radio station.

Feel free to join in.

Odd Sock

Banned
Just saw your thread about my messageboard at Commie. if you're lurking here, I've approved everyone that actually registered so far. I'm not sure what your handle was, but there isn't anyone on hold currently.

Based on post counts and activity, you're either "sunglassestiny", "spearsrapp", "KhanThornton", "Insimasoine" or Coemglose". Whichever one of those you may be, they've all been approved. I'm thinking Cory was "spearsrapp", tell him he's free to post there too.

Close to 5000 arcade games now. Plus a first run movie theater and a radio station.

Feel free to join in.

thank you Vap but isn't Troll kingdom radio dead now?

can I join 000drummers.com?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

jack

Odd Sock

Banned
Latest Reputation Received (-1 point(s) total)

04-15-2014 11:29 AM
jack
Thread: A Message to Comicon's "Odd Sock"

what happened to your little friend :snicker:

my little friend? is that how you refer to your dick?

jack

Odd Sock

Banned
i couldn't care less about the color of my reps. I'm here for one reason and one reason only: to piss off, and piss on, a gnome

jack

Well good luck with that. Looks like your the resident pinata around these parts.

Dumbass.

Seph

Retired Account

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
i couldn't care less about the color of my reps. I'm here for one reason and one reason only: to piss off, and piss on, a gnome

Odd Sock

Banned
Well good luck with that. Looks like your the resident pinata around these parts.

Dumbass.

sounds like I've suceeded in the pissing off part. Now the pissing on.... *unzips.....*