Odd Sock

Banned
Is that for his penis, jack or both?

"There it is. There he is... Ahhhhhh...."

no you need a microscope to see Vap

Odd Sock

Banned
time for your morning golden shower Vap

*unzips and pisses on the gnome. pisses on the gnome's wife and his gnomish kids.....*

Odd Sock

Banned
a neg rep already Vap? jesus you must live on this site. *pisses some more on the gnome*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I thought the color of rep didn't matter to you? Guess you just got owned before 7am.

Sorry, I know its around noon where you are :p

Odd Sock

Banned
no the color doesn't matter. I was just amused that within 10 seconds of writing the post I got a rep from you. ie. you live on this site 24/7 even at 7am

*shits on Vap*

jack

for someone who doesn't care about something, you keep mentioning it a lot :bigass:

jack

You're owned before noon.

Odd Sock

Banned
no absoultely nothin VAp. but they clearly mean a lot to you. look how much time you waste giving them

jack

I want that 10th of a second back.

Fish and chips for lunch?

jack

or better yet, maybe bangers and mash?

LOOOL

Odd Sock

Banned
why you up so early Vap? we know you don't have a job to go to

can't sleep.? is KAte snoring again?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018

*unzips and pisses on the gnome. pisses on the gnome's wife and his gnomish kids.....*

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
no the color doesn't matter. I was just amused that within 10 seconds of writing the post I got a rep from you. ie. you live on this site 24/7 even at 7am

*shits on Vap*

*shits on Vap*